TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
.....What's with all the Damn "Man Buns" in the Gym lately? Put a damn hat on or something.....geez

lol what kind of gym you go to

What TS doesn't tell you is that he has " Man buns " for his arm pit hair !!!

I rather Man Buns than skinny sweats !!!
Everywhere I look , some asshole has " Skinny Sweats " on , WTF !!!
Do you need extra ball support ? Wear briefs !!!

I rather Man Buns than skinny sweats !!!
Everywhere I look , some asshole has " Skinny Sweats " on , WTF !!!
Do you need extra ball support ? Wear briefs !!!
Torres
What if they're wearing skinny sweats with a man bun......... Man Card----REVOKED!

One day the man bun will be seen the same as the mullet.

The guy wearing a beanie when it's 90• outside, mid-summer in the South. Tool.

God damn man buns and skinny jeans... Millennial fucktards is what they are. I bet they're buying those Mud Jeans from Nordstroms for 450 a pair because they can't lift a arm to do their own work.

"Millennials see the world around them, the lack of stability and economic crises, not sure how to shape their Identity ." There are a couple of them in the gym with their hair buns and beards but thats a hell of a lot better than the maddonna pussy hat followers.

"Millennials see the world around them, the lack of stability and economic crises, not sure how to shape their Identity ." There are a couple of them in the gym with their hair buns and beards but thats a hell of a lot better than the maddonna pussy hat followers.
massdig
Sounds like a Millennial... Save them, save the Muslims , save Syria , Save Russia , Drink Star Bucks , Pay 425 for a pay of jeans with dirt on them , Save the libs , save Obama ... Save them all!

I always wear a beanie could be 100 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.