recommend preworkout that kicks in fast... for early morning workouts

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i've been getting up about 4:45 to workout a little after 5... been doing a caffeine pill sometimes... would like a preworkout that doesn't have to be taken 45 mins or more before and not super strong ...don't want to get to jacked up

any help would be awesome... thanks in advance

id look into "like a pro" supplements. i just started taking them a couple weeks ago instead of C4. ive read of alot of good reviews by other customers as well and all the ingredients are listed right on the label if your curious as to whats in it. Im not sure where your located but they are starting to work their way out west and are in a few stores on the east coast as well as online. Hope this helps

GAT NITRAFLEX!! All day!!!

HEMOSHOCK.by Genetech pharma
Real deal. Use with caution. Stimulants are strong.

thanks for all the replies guys...lol... i rhymed.

hemoshock... where do you buy that? and is it really strong? ..i don't want something too striong.

c4 how strong is it?...

DMAA or TNE.
... that dmaa ...i tried a long time ago... it is really strong right?

GAT NITRAFLEX!
how strong is that?

cdan... i'm looking up that like a pro stuff now

Hemoshock is too strong then. It's got stims. C4 has a new blend. It's mild.

I dont think you are going to find much that does not take at least a half hour to get into your system. I also saw the word MILD.... if thats the case just drink a small cup of coffee right when you wake up and by the time you get to the gym and are a bit into your w/o your GTG. All you are looking for is caffeine anyway. No need to over complicate this imo.

I dont think you are going to find much that does not take at least a half hour to get into your system. I also saw the word MILD.... if thats the case just drink a small cup of coffee right when you wake up and by the time you get to the gym and are a bit into your w/o your GTG. All you are looking for is caffeine anyway. No need to over complicate this imo.

you may be right.... i'm thinking maybe rotate caffeine and nicotine gum ...so they stay effective

krustus said:
lol... you know it's never solved in this game... 2 weeks from now i will be deciding to use DMAA !
krustus
No doubt...your already using tren you junkie.... its all down hill from here..

JuicedVenom said:
That's why I recommended hemoshock
JuicedVenom
Ole, Krustus is just like the rest of us. He pretends to be conservative and responsible with his coffee and gum yet deep down he wants to just snort lines of C4 and mainline Tren.

LMAO^^^^... if only i can get Jacked and Tan!!!!... MT2 is got me half of that...lol

I'll study up on nitraflex roach. .. thanks brother

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.