Rectal delivery of test without ester thread

G

goodfella

Came across this thread and thought would share. For more kicks and jokes from idiots, simply click new post on that forum! ;D

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/q-patrick-arnold/79633-rectal-delivery-test-without-ester.html

Lol
I read a thread by a dude once..... And to this day I don't know if he was joking but I laughed till I cried........ He was a noob into juicing and he kept reading to shoot his first injection in his ass........ So he was trying to shoot it not in hiss asshole directly but right into his ring around his hole lol. He was detailing it out about how difficult it was to get the needle in and shit. It was hilarious. If I could ever find that thread again I would save it for sure , funny shit!

I usually read or reply to these threads when I'm sitting at a stoplight as I use my phone 95%/of the time to go on this and other forms. With that being said I'm sure glad I didn't come across the thread your talking while driving Lmao... I could only imagine (Am I doing it right cuz it hurts real bad)!!! Sure you are son right up the ole corn hole that's it Lmao!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back