Red face/cheekbone area

luckyluke

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I've had a new issue for last 1 1/2 years. My face when on TRT is turning red. Not so much my whole face, but just around my cheek bones. Makes me look like I've got in a fight. Gone to see a derm and gave some stuff but not much help to take down. Get much worse when exercising or drinking. I wake up in morning and not as bad until I start to move around. Some days worse that others. I've read that being on test could cause this. I've gone to my doc. My estrogen is normal. So is RBC too. Gave blood even about month ago with no real improvement. Anyone have this issues? Anyone with more ideas on how I can clear this pain in the ass up!

I'm taking an AI. Would a certain one work better? I'm on Test C from doc. Blast with dyels gear but have the issue even not blasting.

luckyluke date=1482361523 said:
So I've had a new issue for last 1 1/2 years. My face when on TRT is turning red. Not so much my whole face, but just around my cheek bones. Makes me look like I've got in a fight. Gone to see a derm and gave some stuff but not much help to take down. Get much worse when exercising or drinking. I wake up in morning and not as bad until I start to move around. Some days worse that others. I've read that being on test could cause this. I've gone to my doc. My estrogen is normal. So is RBC too. Gave blood even about month ago with no real improvement. Anyone have this issues? Anyone with more ideas on how I can clear this pain in the ass up!

I'm taking an AI. Would a certain one work better? I'm on Test C from doc. Blast with dyels gear but have the issue even not blasting.
luckyluke date=1482361523blood pressure?????

Yeah sorry. They checked that and I was good. Pisses me off because looks like I was in the sun or even wind Burt bc of these cold fucking Midwest winters.

I thought it was test and RBC count at one time but doesn't seem to be it

luckyluke date=1482361523 said:

luckyluke date=1482361523I've experienced this intermittently while on TRT. It's typically when my DHT is too high and or e2 is too low. I'm only looking at my own personal experience there, so take this with a grain of salt. I'll roll this around in my head for a few days, look around the internet, and check back in.
When you say your estrogen is normal, what do you mean specifically? Numbers?
What AI are you using, and what dosage/protocol?
What dosage of Test Cyp?
-Erik

He estro was 29pg/ml last readings about 2
Mos ago.

DHT was 26ng/dl

My vit D was very low but not sure if that would have anything to do with this. Is sooo annoying. Really rest of my body is not that red. I've taken some med from a dermatologist for roscea but doesn't work. My fave does feel warmer but just pissed. I don't have any of the popped blood vessel look you get with roscea. Thanks guys for the help! I'm searching for anything that can help me fix this problem!!

Anastrozole is AI

I'm on 200mg of test cyp. I was on test for while before script and never got this issue. I wonder if for some reason it's the test C.... that would make no sense but I'm out of options.

Possibly allergic to the carrier oil?

Hummm, doubt it. I've used all of different labs. Everything from Dyel now to Erik when he first started. Issue I am convinced it some reaction to something with my body.

I hope Erik remember was he did to help him.

When I wake up in morning often it's not that bad at all. After a shower or during working out I just start to glow more

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.