Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Does anyone else expirence reflux when cycling orals? I have been running some Tbol and been getting some bad reflux throughout the day. Do you guys think it's the actual hormone causing it or fillers that may be used?

I get acid reflux really bad every time I take Adrol. It's the only one I get reflux with and that's how I judge if it actually Adrol lol.
But I think it the actual hormone that causes it being methylated and I think at what position it been altered at.
I use a small spoonful of baking soda in warm water and it neturalizes it every time. Works better than prescription strength stuff for real.

I get acid reflux really bad every time I take Adrol. It's the only one I get reflux with and that's how I judge if it actually Adrol lol.
But I think it the actual hormone that causes it being methylated and I think at what position it been altered at.
I use a small spoonful of baking soda in warm water and it neturalizes it every time. Works better than prescription strength stuff for real.
GoProI've heard that taking some apple cider vinegar helps as well.

i do. i barely do orals because of it. bpc-157 might help

It’s one of the reasons I stopped taking orals. I’m on medication for reflux. Fortunately they are slowing weaning off. Hope be off by end of winter.

It’s one of the reasons I stopped taking orals. I’m on medication for reflux. Fortunately they are slowing weaning off. Hope be off by end of winter.
JinkoI switched to injectable orals and I get zero heart burn from them. Just alot of pinning. But I don't mind.

I switched to injectable orals and I get zero heart burn from them. Just alot of pinning. But I don't mind.
GoProI thought about too. But I’m a few years away from 50. My gear usage is way down overall. Not that it was ever as crazy high as some stuff I hear other guys taking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.