millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
The battery of my iPad 3 bought in NY in 2012 is almost dead and I'm looking into buying a refurbished ipad unless a new one is a better/safer option. What do you guys think?

Apple products are refurbished properly and come out identical to a new product. They also include the same 1 year warranty a new product would get, and you can increase with apple care. The only thing is there may not be that big of a discount compared to the newest model. Check the specs and features to see if anything is missing that you'd want, and if not then go for the cheaper one.

Companies like Apple and Bose offer great refurbished equipment at good prices most of the time with a new warranty. Often the bug that caused the refurb is fixed offering a more stable product

Thanks folks. Now I have to figure out which one to buy. The iPad mini is too small, the iPad Air and the iPad Pro look pretty cool. What do you think?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.