sityslicker1

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey any of you fellas using any sources here strictly for TRT only? I prefer sustanon, but open to test e and test cyp options. There are so many sources to choose from its overwhelming. Also, I want to minimize any risk of crashing my system, so if anyone could offer any advice or point me in the right direction, Id really appreciate it! Any personal testing/ labs results are welcome too. I will consider any advice.

My inbox is clear for anyone that rather send me info that way.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Talk to Krustus

Hey any of you fellas using any sources here strictly for TRT only? I prefer sustanon, but open to test e and test cyp options. There are so many sources to choose from its overwhelming. Also, I want to minimize any risk of crashing my system, so if anyone could offer any advice or point me in the right direction, Id really appreciate it! Any personal testing/ labs results are welcome too. I will consider any advice. My inbox is clear for anyone that rather send me info that way. Thanks guys!
sityslicker1

Talk to Krustus

lol... thanks for the endorsement!!!!.. Real TRT ...not a low dose cruise... should get you and keep you in the normal range.. i like 800 or so for my total test... i like the real long test esters for TRT ... test d...test u... TMM's test d was the strongest i ever used... had my test levels too high really.. so i had to lower the dose... Dyels test d 500 is also a great product.. and seems accurately dosed .. a buddy of mine running it at 125mg a week came back with a 850 total test.

with test d i do once a week injects... also do them sub q...

my biggest issue is Estrogen... my libido is so effected by estrogen (too high or too low)... i have had times where i went almost a year and all feel great.. and then suddenly that protocol seemed to not work... i've tried going very low dose on test to not need any AI.. and have also crushed my estro on occasion looking for that sweet spot... i'm very estro sensitive.

currently running Dyel tesdt d 500 at about 125mg a week... with 250mg of DIM daily.. and a small dose of arimidex the day of my inject.. (arimidex seems easier to dial in because it's longer acting than exemestane) ... will be experimenting with adding a little proviron or mast.. as my last bloods i had low free test

right now i'm running a cut cycle of NPP, Mast E, Anavar.. on top of my TRT... npp does convert to estro at about 20% raste of test so i use a small dose of exemestane when on this cycle

Krutus holy shit that was a lot of information lol, but I appreciate every bit! Very helpful thank you!

lol... thanks for the endorsement!!!!.. Real TRT ...not a low dose cruise... should get you and keep you in the normal range.. i like 800 or so for my total test... i like the real long test esters for TRT ... test d...test u... TMM's test d was the strongest i ever used... had my test levels too high really.. so i had to lower the dose... Dyels test d 500 is also a great product.. and seems accurately dosed .. a buddy of mine running it at 125mg a week came back with a 850 total test.

with test d i do once a week injects... also do them sub q...

my biggest issue is Estrogen... my libido is so effected by estrogen (too high or too low)... i have had times where i went almost a year and all feel great.. and then suddenly that protocol seemed to not work... i've tried going very low dose on test to not need any AI.. and have also crushed my estro on occasion looking for that sweet spot... i'm very estro sensitive.

currently running Dyel tesdt d 500 at about 125mg a week... with 250mg of DIM daily.. and a small dose of arimidex the day of my inject.. (arimidex seems easier to dial in because it's longer acting than exemestane) ... will be experimenting with adding a little proviron or mast.. as my last bloods i had low free test

right now i'm running a cut cycle of NPP, Mast E, Anavar.. on top of my TRT... npp does convert to estro at about 20% raste of test so i use a small dose of exemestane when on this cycle
krustus

Krustus is correct. Low dose is true TRT, 125-150mg. a week. Just keep an eye on things, you can still suffer elevated estro on such a low dose. Adex does not work for me at all, so for an AI I use Aromasin when levels get high. 12.5mg EOD is generally more then enough to keep things in check (unless you get behind the curve on it)
I like Enanthate for TRT. But, undecanoate is really the most suited for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.