Research chems

tunaman7

I will be the best me I can be!
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Has there been a crackdown by FDA on Chem/Pep vendors? Dont seem to be quite as many.

No. But, they have become so dependably undependable, that most are weary of ordering and they aren't surviving.

i just ordered from blue sky for the first time. 50% off with free shipping. was at more door in 2-3 days and i ordered right around the 4th. mod grf 1-29 is real as i'm getting numb hands and feet. bpc-157 i can't tell as there are no side effects. hopefully it heals up my shoulder quick. then i'll know lol

Found this one site usfusionsupplies, great deal on prami, but the injectable l-car was $89!

I hate scammers. Makes me so untrustworthy.

is bluesky still legit? i've been having tons of issues with chem sites. the first batch seem to work fine, i order for a second time and their AI's don't work for shit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.