Resigning as MOD

LittleTom

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Title says it all. Not enough time to hang out and not just gonna throw up pointless shit.

That's your call. Mods kinda need to be active man

Hey LT sorry to hear brother. I know how it is bro. Things get busy.

Sorry to hear LT....hopefully you stick around at least as a member!! Would hate to lose ya.

-Erik

I can really sympathize bro. It seems I'm suddenly pulled in so many directions it has been tough to stay active.

Thank You for the time you put in. I know MOD is a thankless and often relentless job.

I think we all go through it at some point. I would like you to stick around when you have time. You know in the end we all have lives and these boards are here for fun and knowledge

I honor your honesty as realizing the time situation. Please stick around, you're a great member.

Damn brother.Im sorry to hear it.

I really hope you stay around as you stated you will.You're a good brother.

It wasnt cause I stole that auction from you was it??? J/K my friend.I hope time frees up for you more where you can be here daily again.

Trust me,I know about time.I missed a lot of it with my family growing my business and its the one thing you can never get back.Finally enjoying my extra free time now with them though and my online families.

Gonna miss you as a MOD, LT. I really thought you were doing a great job!! But, I'm really glad to see you're sticking around and aren't going anywhere. 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.