Respect

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Man I talk about things on here maybe I shouldn't. But I know a lot of guys gals ride w clubs and there is nothing wrong w that. If anything I said here disrespected or maybe I got in your land your crowd people whatever I apologize. I been in trouble all my life into it with everyone and honestly I could have been gunsmoke long ago I think they have fun picking on me and fucking w me because I'm like a bulldog in a cage getting poked I need to chill out. My x gf is sneaking around this board and I think there is no limit to who and how far these guys go they everywhere here too. I can't say I'm happy w things but I do respect how they roll man they are gangster smart plugged in everywhere. If I offended anyone my bad. I don't want to be not liked on this board over this I have went through and sold a ton of gear off this board man I was loved for the potent juice I got right here. I'm easy pickings with this type shit I need to take my meds and calm down. I'm supposed to be on some medication I don't usually take it. I just wanted to say that in case I pissed people off here too smh. I been here long time I'd like to stay.

Maybe time for a move. I used to be in all kinds of shit to, but i left that life behind after my best friend died. I wasnt affiliated, but hung around a ruff crowd doing wild shit. Now all i do is hang out with my girlfriend, and go to the gym when i can. Had some medical issues that put me in the hospital, and almost killed me. Which also changed my way of thinking, so i moved to another state. Now that im 100% healthy this corona shit hits, and no gyms are open.

I will reply to your PM tomorrow after work. Im on break and dont have much time.

Yea bro I stay away from most people, I told the DR I have a fight syndrome but no flight syndrome and have some assault and batteries in the past. The thing is I only fucked someone up if they acted like they wanted trouble or stepped to close but now days I would just shoot a mother fucker and not think twice, that is the way the world has become.....all these clowns carry weapons so I wouldn't even hesitate to shoot some stupid son of a bitch.

I haven't been packing people call the cops on me. Plus I just served out 2 years over a gun charge in 2018. I'm trying to avoid trouble get my kid off to college soon and I got some beef for sure so I'm gonna have to leave. My daughter has a half sister very pretty and every time her bf would leave this dude was trying to get in her place big dude older he know what he was doing. So put black clothes on went hung out on that street in the hood and I shot him in the leg told him leave her alone jumped back on the interstate back to the sticks. Dude went hospital had warrants then to jail. I didn't know him but he figured out my name and I know some his people I told them it is what it is he can't be trying do what he was doing to my people. I don't start trouble but I'm like you I don't play that shit either.

I won't lie I've been scared the world is scary and I will walk away from a lot I don't wanna be locked up. So has to be worth it. I don't think he's admitting to his people what he was doing and why it all happened. Just saying he got shot he leaving out the fact he was trying break in and rape that pretty white girl next door.

I'm not a clown either man if that was directed at me I notice things being posted. Ima good person fr I gotta past and that's what it is the past trying do better.

If what was directed at you Dago?

You have to look out for yourself and I do and I don't wan't to go back to jail either but if it comes down to it I would make sure I killed someone if they pushed things to far with me and hopefully there won't be any witnesses but I would only fire if absolutely necessary, other than that I would just pop someone and go on.

You seem like you are making changes bro, just keep it up......we all learn from our past bro.
Just focus on getting ahead bro.

Last edited:
I have been in a close situation or a couple but I hit dude so hard they had to call an ambulance to get him, he ended up with permanent nerve damage in his face. When I went before the judge, the judge told me he didn't even want to hear what I had to say.....I couldn't tell my side and that was I was protecting my younger sibling from a punk ass bully and the dude thought I was joking so (out goes the lights).

Brother if you think I was calling you a clown than you really need to learn to comprehend things, in no way does that even look like it had a thing to do with you. I don't disrespect anybody for any reason unless they deserve it. 😉

I have a hard time taking things the wrong way because this situation you never know who is with who unless you know them personally. I got major trust issues I probably need some counseling with a good Christian person that has there head on straight my life is fucking insane right now. I don't want to kill anyone I don't even wanna fight unless we had some gloves and some money on it but fr I get myself in trouble obviously that wasn't the way to handle it now look things.

It is all cool, I don't trust or get close to people around here where I live bro, life has taught me that their are few that are not out to use you or that want something from you. IT'S ALL GOOD JUST TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF BRO.

I wouldn't let anyone testify against you bro i kept a couple people from getting time no face no case. Here you have the right to face your accuser if they ain't there dismissed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.