millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
A couple of weeks I started a supplement called Restore (sold by a sponsor at my home board). It is the most powerful turmeric I have tried so far. Being older than most of you here means that I have more aches and pains. Restore really helps. I was in less pain after one week and I only take 1 capsule a day.

hmm may have to try

curcumin has alot of great properties, even for strokes.
problem is getting it through blood barrier i believe

I'm interested.... Are you sure you're older than me lol? I need to lubricate my joints when I get out of bed in the morning ha ha

lith56bigguy said:
I'm interested.... Are you sure you're older than me lol? I need to lubricate my joints when I get out of bed in the morning ha ha
lith56bigguy

I have the same problem!

Have to warm up just to jack off lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao lith and aton

lith56bigguy date=1477228497 said:
lith56bigguy date=1477228497Yes I am .... I can ask Goldmetalsupplements to come over and give more explanation about this supplement (if it's OK with Grim).

well we dont allow non vendors to promote in that type of way.

for joints however cissus is what you want

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.