rich piana rant

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Now he's one of my favs but to be real he bullshit a lot in his videos if never seen a guy who tells the truth and lies at the same time about cycles and what he take lol

Some videos make me respect the guy, others make me want to vomit

Haha yes have you seen his new one today. My guy who's trained by Dave P and has won many comps told me what's he's saying here will kill so many people if they tried it

I agree with of you. He used to be good to watch. Now i'm not so
sure. Good motivation though mane!

Yes his shit pumps me up but he needs to stop giving weird ass cycle advice lol

Yeah idk one video he said he only takes 500 mg test lmao yeah right and if people thinks he cycles off is retared

I like Rich Piana and his vids are pretty cool, he does say some weird stuff for for the most part they are good. I liked watching him work out in the vid with the guy that used to be on American gladiators. I don't think I have seen a vid where he actually says how much he does, he usually dances around it. I have Jose Raymonds off season cycle that I got from Chris Aceto and he does 500 test cyp every other day along with a bunch of other stuff. But for a pro people would think the does are way up there but they really aren't, I have done more than 1500 test cyp a week before, but that is all Jose does. All my dieting is designed by Dave Palumbo. My buddy just got some hgh advice from Dave that he is going to try out and see how well it works for him. Overall I don't mind watching Richs vids, you just have to distinguish what he is saying.

Thanks
TMM

I kinda wanna try the bump from lumarco and Boston loyd freak juice I heard it's a killer pre

Dave Palumbo has been taking a pre workout protein shake and a post workout protein shake with waxy maize. I don't take any kind of pre workout drink that gets me all jittery or woozy headed, for that I would just take some TNE lol!

Thanks
TMM

halfnatty said:
I kinda wanna try the bump from lumarco and Boston loyd freak juice I heard it's a killer pre
halfnatty
Bostin loyds pre has ephedra, 1-3 dmaa in it , and a shit load of caffeine that's wat makes it such a killer ass pre bro , one badass stimulant which is the 1-3 , a badass fat burner which is the ephedra, and a shit load of caffeine for energy

Yeah I was thinking of ordering the sour green apple
Bigdog6693 said:
Bostin loyds pre has ephedra, 1-3 dmaa in it , and a shit load of caffeine that's wat makes it such a killer ass pre bro , one badass stimulant which is the 1-3 , a badass fat burner which is the ephedra, and a shit load of caffeine for energy
Bigdog6693

halfnatty said:
Yeah I was thinking of ordering the sour green apple
halfnatty
Yea i was thinking about it to, but i work at a supplement place now and i get huge discounts on products so i can just go with are preworkouts here, they have 1-3 dmaa in it and ephedra to

Hook it up bro haha I hate living in IL
Bigdog6693 said:
Yea i was thinking about it to, but i work at a supplement place now and i get huge discounts on products so i can just go with are preworkouts here, they have 1-3 dmaa in it and ephedra to
Bigdog6693

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.