Rich pianas autopsy

He claimed he got checked all the time. I never bought into it. I also don't think he told the truth about his amounts, I think they were much higher.

Ok just playing devils advocate here.

He had cardiomegaly or cardiomyopathy. We don't know whether this was the reversible type which most athletes would have. He had mild coronary atherosclerosis which is pretty good assuming all the dangers associated with many of the compounds he was supposedly using.

He had pneumonia with pleural effusions which is pretty normal for someone who has pneumonia. Healthy people can get pneumonia but not typically admitted to a hospital. This could of also been ventilator related.

The brain with edema, ischemia and necrosis I would guess is related to some type of hypoxia like a massive ischemic stroke or being brain dead in general. This might be a common finding on a medical examiner report for a person who expired with regards to pathology. I have no idea.

The jaundice can be from many reasons but often attributed to ingesting something which causes hepatoxicity. Anyone's guess here.

I am not saying he was healthy. For all those videos I watched regarding the substances he used surprised he did not die sooner. The body can recover but damn. Who knows how much the guy really used but he was open about it.

The cause of death seems a little odd as all the doctors could not determine how the 46 year old died.

why no toxicology report? most likely a heart attack precipitated by that white powder they found imho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.