RIP Bostin Lloyd

I always liked Bostin, right from the start.
He did some crazy shit and put caution to the wind, but he seemed to have a genuine and good heart and he gave out pretty good information.
May He Rest In Peace !!!

I feel bad for his family. But never cared for the guy. I saw a vid of him saying your first cycle should be 1000mg of test and EQ per week. Reckless use of his platform. Maybe I’m mistaken, I’m old now.

I feel bad for his family. But never cared for the guy. I saw a vid of him saying your first cycle should be 1000mg of test and EQ per week. Reckless use of his platform. Maybe I’m mistaken, I’m old now.
JinkoI agree, not surprising considering his abuse of AAS and other drugs.

Very very sad though to leave a wife and children behind.

R.I.P. prayers for him and his family and friends. May we learn from him.

he had stage for kidney failure and i wonder if he ever got covid cause covid will fuck your blood up im just now recovering lol

he was injecting a whole vial of adipotide every day for weeks and it ruined his kidneys, from what i hear. he might have had covid too, but i doubt that played a big part in his death.

he was injecting a whole vial of adipotide every day for weeks and it ruined his kidneys, from what i hear. he might have had covid too, but i doubt that played a big part in his death.
R2D2You’re right. That peptide wasn’t even studied extensively. With that there were no dosage protocols available so he did what he thought was the right way, and that ended up cooking up his kidneys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.