Rock no longer a MOD?

GetNbig was brought up as a Mod. Rock needed to refocus his time on personal and family stuff.

rocks been busy and is always welcome back

I'm sure you guys can understand that life gets hectic and sometimes forces us to make sacrifices.

Rock , hope all goes well ur way brother !!!
See u when u get back !!!

Rocky! Just when I get back you go under the radar. If you see this miss you and sending positive vibes your way🙂

Hey all. I'm good. LT thanks for the concern. I told Grim that it would be wise to demote me and get someone who is more active. Life is hectic for me, yes. I still love getting on here and giving you guys a hard time and catching up, so nothing has changed there, but Grim has a site to run and no sense having a lame duck mod on his staff.

I am still trying to get my priorities in line with training and diet. Last year was just tough on me and I let it get me out of my routine. I have 2 kids playing travel sports and since Baseball is year round basically, I doubt I will ever train for competition again. I love coaching my son too much.

So business as usual.

Grim, thanks for letting me be a part of EG. this is home.

RS

Rock if things change you are ALWAYS welcome back as staff

RockShawn said:
Hey all. I'm good. LT thanks for the concern. I told Grim that it would be wise to demote me and get someone who is more active. Life is hectic for me, yes. I still love getting on here and giving you guys a hard time and catching up, so nothing has changed there, but Grim has a site to run and no sense having a lame duck mod on his staff.

I am still trying to get my priorities in line with training and diet. Last year was just tough on me and I let it get me out of my routine. I have 2 kids playing travel sports and since Baseball is year round basically, I doubt I will ever train for competition again. I love coaching my son too much.

So business as usual.

Grim, thanks for letting me be a part of EG. this is home.

RS
RockShawnTons of respect brother. Things will fall in line, your focus is enlightening.

lith56bigguy said:
I don't care what kind of weird ghey relationship he and Tsize had going on. He's still alright in my book
lith56bigguyCareful.......don't want to draw attention to yourself and what you really had to do to get promoted. 😉

Appreciate the kind words guys. Lith, you'll always be my number two behind tsize.

I think morrey hit the nail on the head.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.