Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash

Any one tried one of these out. Was going to order one to try out. Just wanted to see if anyone had any feedback good or bad on these?

I've heard of it my brother but never tried it. I was also thinking about getting something like this. I was smoked bad one time before buying HGH. Definitely don't want to get ripped off again. Please let us know if you pull the trigger on this.

Any one tried one of these out. Was going to order one to try out. Just wanted to see if anyone had any feedback good or bad on these?
EmanThis is scam bro don't waste your money.
Nothing more than a pregnancy test

Actually I could be wrong bro. I was thinking of the old HGH test they use to sell.
Maybe this one is different.

Just look up colormetric testing, and you will see it's all bullshit. I used a lot of labmax kits in the past, and they're all junk. There are a lot of sources selling properly tested hgh out there right now. Plus you can get kits for great prices and the purity is right around what pharma grade is. 97-99% pure virtually zero dimmer content, and kits from 100iu to around 200iu. I have seen test kits going for under 100 dollars a kit if you buy in bulk.

Just throwing it out there do you have a testing kit now? And if so have you tested any vendor that you can recommend. As we all know HGH is expensive and who the fuck want to throw away money if you know what I mean. Thanks for the info my brother.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.