Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ronda Rousey destroys opponent in 34 seconds

Did you miss the UFC 190 fight between Rounda Rousey and Brazil's Bethe Correia?

If so, here's pretty much the entire thing.

https://youtu.be/EmERVM8ug-0

Yup. Rousey's bout in Rio de Janeiro lasted 34 seconds, knocking Correia (9-1) out in swift fashion. She remains the undefeated reigning champion, notching her 12th win. In fact, this fight was slow by Rousey standards. Her last three title fights were over in a combined 96 seconds, and she has finished a championship fight in as little as 14 seconds before. Rousey said the quick offensive attack played right into her gameplan.

"I planned to, instead of forcing into a clinch, overwhelm her with striking first so she would want to clinch -- and that's exactly what happened," Rousey said after the fight. "She went for the clinch, and it was up to me to go for the takedown or keep [striking]."

Rousey dedicated the fight to Hall of Fame wrestler Roddy Piper after he passed away this week

Much of the sporting/celebrity world was up to watch the fight, and the general reaction was complete awe:

it was awesome, never seen her or any other lady for that matter knock another woman out with strikes, damn punch to the temple and she was face first into the canvas.... we got to find some little Japanese or Korean girl whose lives the same life Ronda's lived, growing up on the mat cause she does not need to think she has serious muscle memory to deal with attackers, if you're in here reach shes going to toss you and submit you

Could you imagine if she was your girlfriend? Bet no one would yell Make me some food woman! Clean those dishes! Lol

She's got it going on that's for certain. She's a bad as no doubt. Every single one of her fights was ended in first round except for one.. it went 3 when she got the belt. The rest was over in the first

I thought the Joe Rogan might have been a little too eager with his post flight praise. Joe pull your tongue out of her ass...it was just a fight. Wait...a tongue in her ass...that mite not be too bad...she is pretty hot!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.