running aromasin still puffy

Akhusker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
OK so I have a guy that is super sensitive to test I guess. I started him out on 500mg of test P per week. He came back a few weeks later saying his nipples hurt and so I started him out on 12.5mg of aromasin EOD. It went away quickly now he says its back! He is now taking 25mg of aromasin ED and still there. Whats up with that? Anyone else ever have this problem? I don't have a prob. with test and never used an AI so I have no clue what to tell the guy, about to start him on Letro 1.25mg EOD and see if that makes a difference. Anybody got any ideas?

He may have progesterone prob. 500mg of prop is a fair amount of test. If letro doesn't work, then caber.

SO no AI from day one? on that much test, just waited till he had ichy nipps. Well 25 mg a day should work to stop further issues, if its possible id split it 12.5 AM and 12.5 PM

he may need some SERM for a week or two to reduce the formation of breast tissue , add nolva for a week and re evaluate

Akhusker said:
OK so I have a guy that is super sensitive to test I guess. I started him out on 500mg of test P per week. He came back a few weeks later saying his nipples hurt and so I started him out on 12.5mg of aromasin EOD. It went away quickly now he says its back! He is now taking 25mg of aromasin ED and still there. Whats up with that? Anyone else ever have this problem? I don't have a prob. with test and never used an AI so I have no clue what to tell the guy, about to start him on Letro 1.25mg EOD and see if that makes a difference. Anybody got any ideas?
AkhuskerI'd ramp the Letro from .5mg/day to 2mg/day, day by day (stop Aromasin as soon as starting Letro). Then go backwards from 2mg/day to .5mg/day and get back on Aromasin. Personally, I wouldn't run a SERM during cycle. If you try caber, go .5mg/e3d. Running caber all the way is a good idea anyway, as you can run caber year round, for years. Off cycle protocol for caber is .5mg/e5d.

Hopefully he can back down to 12.5mg/day or eod with the Aromasin, as he's going to crush estro levels.

Aromasin has a short half life in men, approx 8 hours, So daily dosing is typically required. its not possible to crush E2 with aromasin like Letro
there is no cause to use a Prolactin inhibitor for this situation, he said he's only using Test prop, so no progesterone antagonist in the mix

misterB said:
Aromasin has a short half life in men, approx 8 hours, So daily dosing is typically required. its not possible to crush E2 with aromasin like Letro
there is no cause to use a Prolactin inhibitor for this situation, he said he's only using Test prop, so no progesterone antagonist in the mix
misterB
Letro followed by Aromasin 25mg's/ed won't crush your estro? Hah! Aromasin at higher doses (with 25mg's/ed, is considered high for Aromasin) has been shown to crush estro at an 84% level. Check pubmed.

No reason not too run caber, it's super mild, and has other beneficial effects besides prolactin inhibition.

Hanzo said:
Letro followed by Aromasin 25mg's/ed won't crush your estro? Hah! Aromasin at higher doses (with 25mg's/ed, is considered high for Aromasin) has been shown to crush estro at an 84% level. Check pubmed.

No reason not too run caber, it's super mild, and has other beneficial effects besides prolactin inhibition.
Hanzo
Aromasin ALONE will not crush E2, now if you crush it as a result of Letro then switch back it might stay ultra low, but at 84% reduction and an active life of 8 hours if not been seen , many run 32 mg a day when test levels are high

I agree Caber is great, i use it all the time, always on 19-Nors but even just for the heck of it since i like the benefits, just stating it wont assist in the reduction of the gyno in this situation

misterB said:
Aromasin ALONE will not crush E2, now if you crush it as a result of Letro then switch back it might stay ultra low, but at 84% reduction and an active life of 8 hours if not been seen , many run 32 mg a day when test levels are high

I agree Caber is great, i use it all the time, always on 19-Nors but even just for the heck of it since i like the benefits, just stating it wont assist in the reduction of the gyno in this situation
misterB
Right, I was including running Letro also, as that's what I posted. When I said "crush" estro, I didn't mean to a zero level. You will get low estro symptoms tho, especially if you're also using DIM, which I also run year round.

Yeah, I like to run caber all the time also.

misterB said:
misterB
Me and misterb just had this conversation not to long ago. I was having the itchy nipple thing going on but no other signs of gyno or high estro. After some research I found out that Aromasin should be taken with food, preferably a high fat food but not required. Anyway when taken with food the absorption rate is increased 40% yes 40%. So if a guy takes it on a empty stomach and thinks he is taking 25mg he is actually only getting 15mg into his system.

And I agree with the addition of caber as well. Within 3 days of adding caber I was back to normal.

Ok guys sounds like good advice, a bit of different responses but I have the jist of it. I am confused on the caber if it is test he is running. I will see how the letro and aromasin go with him and assess in a little over a week.

Wacker said:
Me and misterb just had this conversation not to long ago. I was having the itchy nipple thing going on but no other signs of gyno or high estro. After some research I found out that Aromasin should be taken with food, preferably a high fat food but not required. Anyway when taken with food the absorption rate is increased 40% yes 40%. So if a guy takes it on a empty stomach and thinks he is taking 25mg he is actually only getting 15mg into his system.

And I agree with the addition of caber as well. Within 3 days of adding caber I was back to normal.
WackerThis^^ man thanks for saying that. I've been meaning to post about that. Aromasin is not water soluble so a meal with fat is the best time to take it.

Thanks Wacker!!

Akhusker said:
Ok guys sounds like good advice, a bit of different responses but I have the jist of it. I am confused on the caber if it is test he is running. I will see how the letro and aromasin go with him and assess in a little over a week.
AkhuskerHusker, I associated the caber because you said puffy and I guess I was thinking prolactin. The AIs should be sufficient to bring it down. Hopefully the asin isn't bunk or underdosed he's taking.

RockShawn said:
Husker, I associated the caber because you said puffy and I guess I was thinking prolactin. The AIs should be sufficient to bring it down. Hopefully the asin isn't bunk or underdosed he's taking.
RockShawn
I hope not either but I don't think it is

I got it from thechemdepot just before they left BOP, but everyone there seemed to like his stuff, which is why I bought from him

Akhusker said:
I hope not either but I don't think it is

I got it from thechemdepot just before they left BOP, but everyone there seemed to like his stuff, which is why I bought from him
Akhusker
49er has recent bloods while using there AI I think he just posted he was getting it rechecked tomorrow. The first go around was very good...from what I recall

Wacker said:
49er has recent bloods while using there AI I think he just posted he was getting it rechecked tomorrow. The first go around was very good...from what I recall
Wacker
Ok good to hear, keep me posted

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.