Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
doing lots of reading lately while some drs claim t4 or t3 unneeded and broscience when using gh, anabolics etc

Others blood work shows t4 supplementation keeps you naturally burning fat on hi, t3 at max natty levels wo the rebound effect when dropped.

t3 can cause castabolism and should only be used for prep work etc

t4 far safer and just keeps system humming optimally.

Thoughts, experiences?

i really like the results i got mixing test, hgh, and T4, but ymmv. 🙂

I tried running t3 solo before and did ok for 3 weeks and then I was getting crazy irregular heartbeats and then it started actually pausing for 2 beats then picking back up again.. this would happen every 15-20 seconds... scared the crap out of me... long story short I went to get checked out lol. Doc called it right away and I didn’t give up any info other than some weird shit is going on with my heart skipping beats... he said most likely it was an imbalance of hormones. Probably the thyroid... after bloodwork, proved he nailed it. T3 was way high and t4 too low... he put me on t4 just for a week and everything regulated and rebalanced (of course I stopped taking the t3)

Moral of the story, I do t4 now and let it convert on its own and as it sees fit... however when I’m cutting I’ll do a 4 week t3 run, while maintaining my t4 dosing that I stay on while running hgh.... I watch through my bloodwork that they both elevate but my t4 remains above the t3 and I don’t get crazy heart beats.... this of course is NOT any suggestion on who should do what and why. It’s just what I experienced and what’s been working for me... I encourage low dosing and blood work to watch where it goes... the tests are cheap and should be utilized as it’s worth it to dial yourself in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.