GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Who's used it ??? Would like to know experience with it, good , bad , ???

I also know that the serving size is way too much for me, Ill be incorporating it throughout the day, and serving will be at a smaller amount !!!

Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer is the premier product for bodybuilders wishing to add rock-hard, lean muscle mass. Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer provides:

2600 calories per serving!
184 grams of protein per serving!
Biological quality high-grade proteins, non-fat milk solids, and egg white (albumin)
Mega 46 grams of MCT's!
Vitamin and mineral formula, including anabolics such as Colostrum, Sikadeer Antler powder, Boron, Eleutherococcus, Inosine HXR, and much more!
4 Lbs Ice Cream Chocolate
Serving Size5Scoops(approx. 635gm)
Servings Per Container~3
Calories 2600
Protein 184GM
Carbohydrates 391GM
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) 46GM
Fat 0GM
One Serving Contains: % RDA In Water
Vitamins & Minerals
Beta Carotine (Pro-Vitamin A) 2300IU 460
Vitamin D 460IU 115
Vitamin C 138MG 138
Natural Vitamin E (Succinate) 69MG 230
Vitamin B-1 4MG 230
Vitamin B-2 5MG 230
Vitamin B-6 5mg 230
Vitamin B-12 14MCG 230
Niacin (Niacinamide) 46MG 230
Pantothenic Acid 23MG 230
Folic Acid 920MG 230
Biotin 690MG 230
PABA 23MG *
Choline (Lipotropic) 460MG *
Inositol (Lipotropic) 460MG *
Calcium 1150MG 115
Magnesium 460MG 115
Phosphorus 805MG 115
Iodine 35MG 23
Potassium 1265MG *
Zinc 17MG 115
Copper 5MG 115
Chromium 200MCG *
Molybdenum 69MCG *
Selenium 115MCG *
Manganese 5MG *
* No U.S. RDA established
Soviet & USA Anabolic Profile Per Serving
Yohimbe Bark 1500MG
Sikadeer Antler Powder 500MG
Schizandra Chinesis 500MG
Eleutherococcus 1000MG
Inosine HXR 500MG
Colostrum 400MG
Boron 3MCG
Chromium Picolinate 200MCG
Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving In Water
* L-Isoleucine 10540MG
* L-Arginine 7135MG
* L-Leucine 14467MG
L-Aspartic Acid 4112MG
* L-Lysine 14352MG
L-Cysteine 5957MG
* L-Methionine 5023MG
L-Glutamic Acid 38124MG
* L-Phenylalanine 9232MG
L-Glycine 7148MG
* L-Threonine 8427MG
* L-Tryptophane 2180MG
* L-Histidine 4766MG
L-Tyrosine 11904MG
L-Proline 11720MG
* L-Valine 12512MG
L-Serine 6725MG
Alanine 1013MG
* The Ten Essential amino acids.
* The L-tryptophane in this product is naturally present in the protein. It is of the food source and not added or manufactured.
Ingredients
Three Stage Carbohydrate Mix (Glucose Polymers) Containing Complex, Medium Chain, And Simple Carbohydrates, Pharmaceutical Grade Protein Blend Consisting Of Non-Fat Milk Solids And Hydrolyzed Egg White (Albumin), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin, Mineral, And Liptropic Mixture (Which Includes Kreb's Cycle Complexes) Yohimbe Bark, Eleutherococcus, Crystaline Fructose, Sikadeer Antler Powder, Schizandra Chinensis, Inosine HXR, Colostrum, Boron, Chromium Picolinate, Natural Chocolate Flavor.
• Natural Formula
• No Preservatives
• No Artificial Sweeteners

Vitol Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer !!!

Its alright torres iv bought it a couple times kind of thick and the chocolate is almost to chalky I like ON Serious Mass, its by far my fav weight gainer. I also take half servings throught the day.

Damn that's a lot of everything. Lol I've never used it. I also like ON serious mass tho. Blends well

I agree w ya as far as ON Serious Mass. I have that and love it . But the thing is about 3 weeks ago I started a new eating plan for myself. Eating every 2 hrs and foods rich w high calories an good proteins. My metabo has always been fast and for me it's difficult to keep my weight where I want it to be. I fluctuate a lot , so I wanna try it and incorporate it in w my Serious Mass to see what I can achieve . So here goes nothing !!!

This stuffs pretty old school and has been around for a while actually since back in the day. Not the easiest stuff to get down from reviews. Good luck drinking it T

Torres said:
I agree w ya as far as ON Serious Mass. I have that and love it . But the thing is about 3 weeks ago I started a new eating plan for myself. Eating every 2 hrs and foods rich w high calories an good proteins. My metabo has always been fast and for me it's difficult to keep my weight where I want it to be. I fluctuate a lot , so I wanna try it and incorporate it in w my Serious Mass to see what I can achieve . So here goes nothing !!!
Torres
If you stop flapping your gums all the time, you will burn less and keep more mass! LOL

more than I eat in a day!

i have seen bigger torres. i think 7k or 10k weight gainer. just high in bad shit you dont need.

I tried that stuff in high school.. puked all over the place! Never tried a weight gainer again besides DQ.. LOL

49ER said:
2600 calories wtf!? Dam no way that can be healthy lol
49ER
Theres more that I didnt post tho. It saids mix 5 scoops with a whole gallon of milk and drink throughout the day !!!
No way am I gonna mix 5 scoops of that w a whole gallon of milk, I have my own method. I have a shit load of different size scoops and Ill most likely use a small one and add 2 scoops with my Serious Mass, Im good !!! Like I said I eat throughout the day, not gonna gorge on a protein shake ALL DAY !!!

I remember that crap. Every 19 year old kid thought it would make them the next Yates.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.