S23 solo

EG Anonymous Poster

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
S23 is absolutely the strongest sarm I've researched and I've researched all but two. I even stacked S4, RAD, Ostarine, LGD, and Mk677 all at once but not even that came close to what I encountered on S23.

First off I'll warn you some of my friends who have ordered from me have issues with balding and they said it made them lose hair. I never saw proof of it so I'll just say that may be a side effect if you're sensitive to hair loss.

For me, I still have a full head of hair even on 30mg twice a day.

I ran S23 for 4 weeks and noticed no side effects, I didn't lose my libido if anything it was higher. My strength increased dramatically and my body fat dropped. The main thing this did for me though, after being out of the gym for a few months after my baby was born, it gave me a huge boost of motivation to get back on my grind.

Within a week no lie I was shredded, vascular AF and lifting heavier than I ever have. The follow three I went through a total body transformation, to the point where I was being accused of steroids but the funny thing was I was out of test and just ran it solo. When I knew my cycle was coming to an end I jumped back on my cruise otherwise I recommend a pct.

Starting weight -185lbs 15%BF
Ending weight - 192 11.2%BF

This was my first attempt of reviewing this sarm, my cycle was back in October so I couldn't go full depth with it. If anyone has questions lemme know.

Btw GW for tren side effects works wonders.

You are right GW is great for the sides from tren and even DNP. Breathing, endurance and even cholesterol support.

i'd run some liver support with S23 if i were you. i've heard anecdotes of tea-colored urine

Never had issues with my liver. I took it months back and had tests after. Test was down but I've been at 180 since I was 23

First time im running sarms. I grabbed 2 bottles of liquid s23 35mg/ml. Im gonna run 35 mg a day split in 2 doses. I will also be running 150mg test e. A week. Do you think this is good enough to results or should add rad with it as well?

I just home brewed some myself at 20mg/ml....have yet to cycle it. Waiting for my governor to reopen my gym and its getting frustrating.

I will be running a little AS along side it....we will wee what happens. Good ta hear about the great mental effects it has because i know I gonna be a little depressed from losing strength and size because of the lay off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.