GoPro

Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
so I have no experience with SARMS at all. But I was looking at a couple and wanted to try them stacked with a cycle of injectable AAS’s and an oral AAS.
But the ones I looked at and wanted to give a try work on the Androgen receptors.
So my question is......since they work on and bind to the Androgen receptors, will they make my AAS’s not perform to their full potential since they also are trying to bind to androgen receptors?? Because both will be in competition for receptor sites??
Sorry if this sound like a dumb question but I have zero experience with SARMs besides how to dose the ones that I have taken interest in.
-GoPro.

i'm having trouble finding good scientific data one way or the other, but some theories and ideas are bandied about here:

Steroids compete for Androgen Receptors?

in my own experience, compounds seem to be synergistic, to an extent anyway.

Rad140 was shown to reduce prostate size when administered with test prop... I use it for prostate protection. It works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's supposed to have some nootropic effects as well. i have not tried it yet. the other sarms i've tried--lgd-4033 and mk-2866 (ostarine) i've found to be dry and fairly mild (my doses have been on the low side) although good for cutting and are also the only things that have made my hair shed.

I've always had good results running gdub osta and rad 140 on cycle ..pumps are sicker endurance is insane and as u said rad 140 is good stuff for several different reasons ..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.