SARMS HELP

HTFU

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I’m looking into healthier alternatives of muscle building/leaning… Being 32 juice has taken a toll over a decade.. My fav. has been on NPP and Winny stacks… I don’t know much about Sarms, looking for a similar stack that can give me the same effects if not better without the side effects.. Can anyone assist?

All those Tren cycles finally caught up with you as well I see. Hope your doing well bud. Been awhile. I don’t know anything about SARMS but there are a few here that have had good luck. Hopefully they will chime in.

youre not gonna find as good or better

Hahaha between the black coffee in college at 900/week and jokers shit, yeah my body’s had its share mate… we’ll definitely hopping on hgh, but I seen some others out there that also help with IGF increase, as well as burning agents…. Ghrp-6 and IGF lr3 was a pretty solid combo you had me try… All is well brother, living in Thailand, can’t complain …. You still got the same #?

Man your all over the place. Yes sir same number get at me when you get time. Gotta hear how you ended up in Thailand lol. Take care bro.

Thailand, that's a fun place. 1st trip there early this year, lots of fun.

I've tried a few "sarms" although some I guess armt technically sarms.

Cardarine does amazing things for endurance, which is cool to play with.

RAD-140 made me gain weight better than any aas I've ever tried. But I stopped it before I saw much else due to having to make weight for a PL meet

Osterine and YK-11 didn't do anything for me, but dbol and Adrol dnt either so not big surprise.

Thailand, that's a fun place. 1st trip there early this year, lots of fun.

I've tried a few "sarms" although some I guess armt technically sarms.

Cardarine does amazing things for endurance, which is cool to play with.

RAD-140 made me gain weight better than any aas I've ever tried. But I stopped it before I saw much else due to having to make weight for a PL meet

Osterine and YK-11 didn't do anything for me, but dbol and Adrol dnt either so not big surprise.
SnakemanIt’s almost too fun out here, little hookers everywhere …. So I was looking into the RAD-140 and stacking it with MK-677 and NMN (Nad+) with HGH and test… I was read a little about osterine but didn’t know too much.

It’s almost too fun out here, little hookers everywhere …. So I was looking into the RAD-140 and stacking it with MK-677 and NMN (Nad+) with HGH and test… I was read a little about osterine but didn’t know too much.
HTFUI've decided to make that trip at least everywhere year... pattaya was my fave.

Not sure I'd do the mk677 AND gh but that's just me. The RAD is impressive though.

U got a good source over there? I'm sure it's there but I didn't see anyone that resembled any sort of fitness levels there

i'd go with lgd. Sarms act similar to dht steroids in my body. i've tried ostarine, lgd, and rad. Rad has additional benefits of being good for the prostate. lgd you can dose low and if you dose higher might be more of a bulker. i feel ostarine is best on a cut of the ones i've tried. the others that are grouped as sarms are not really sarms. mk-677 is like an oral ghrp-6 with multiple pulses throughout the day. watch for bloating and mental health sides. have not tried yk or any of the others. there are newer sarms out too that show promise at least on paper. also note that while they are supposed to be "selective" in theory, they are not always in fact. you still might have all of the sides that you get with AAS.

i wish i was 32 again you lucky bastard. I'd be dancing on the bar right now, washing down a-bombs and e pills with grey goose.

Although it is technically not a sarm but a secretagogue, I really like the effects of MK 677.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.