Wacker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So just wondering what your thought on using a sauna after a workout are?

Benefit or hinderance to BB?

Personally I use one quite often but more for the mental relaxation than anything kind of like a time to meditate and chill.

So just wondering what your thought on using a sauna after a workout are?

Benefit or hinderance to BB?

Personally I use one quite often but more for the mental relaxation than anything kind of like a time to meditate and chill.
WackerI actually use the sauna at the gym as much as I can. As you say very relaxing and seems helpful to me.

Hmm. Im paying attention. I bought a sauna like a year ago and ive only bn in it like twice. Thought i was going to use it tonite for water cut but dnt think ill need to

Love The Sauna. Can’t always use it after a workout , but I believe, for me , it Def helps !!!

Saunas are amazing and a great tool for longevity. A study was done in norway i believe that showed 20 minutes 4 times a week lowered all risks of morality by 70%.

I sit in the sauna for as long as I can take it post workout. Heat shock proteins are good for health overall. I’ll follow that up with a cold shower and I’m almost ready to go again. Love me some sauna!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.