Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Love it or hate it if you look Amazon can save you a ton

From their flash sales, to their prime

Just making sure everyone is aware Subscribe ans save items you can save an extra UP to 15%

In addition if you pay using a debit card you set up to buy their gift certificates you can get an extra 2% credit
For example you have a $100 order, use the debit card to buy/reload gift certificate and buy $100 you get $102

Instructions how to setup on their site. Granted its not a ton but 15% plus an additional 2% adds up

I work for Amazon, and @GRIM is correct where I have bought things and have saved a lot of cash.
There's supplements that go " On Sale " on their respected websites, and I'll go onto Amazon and find it for Way less !!!
Not everything is cheaper, but a lot is.

exactly its trial and error
but using subscribe and save plus the cash back gift card reload helps even more 😉

My issue when I shop on Amazon is never having my timing down. I can never find a 'flash' sale until its posted here and by the time I check the sale is over.

still can save with the methods i brought up
subscribe and save, gift card via debit, prime free ship
i save a ton myself
even if item slightly cheaper elsewhere free ship and 15% plus 2% off beats most

Every penny helps now days!!

Every penny helps now days!!
Thor
between me and my wife, we kill a tree a day with the amount of Amazon boxes showing up at my house. Sometimes I can’t tell if I’m saving money........ or buying more shit than I need for a killer deal lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.