Saw this on Reddit(steroids guns and blow)

Saw this bust on reddit and looked it up. Dude had a lot of AR's good amount of blow and several hundred bottles of Carpe Diem juice

suraonyx23The blow looks like less than an ounce. 400 vials of juice and 28 guns with that blow... he's in trouble. The tapendal too, however you spell it.

The blow looks like less than an ounce. 400 vials of juice and 28 guns with that blow... he's in trouble. The tapendal too, however you spell it.
Dustined83Oh yeah he's definitely in a lot of trouble. With the amount of blow 21 grams he's getting a narcotics for sale charge and that with the illegal firearms he had he'll probably get a couple years. He had his CCW permit but was just too fucked up and caused himself to get arrested. If he didn't have the blow, ecstasy and whatever else he had on him he possibly might've just gotten a DUI and or a public intoxication and causing a disturbance and been g2g(it's possible lol)

Basically sounds like he was geeking off too much blow and shit. Should've stayed home and ate the MDMA he had and hung out with a chic or two and enjoyed that lol

Oh yeah he's definitely in a lot of trouble. With the amount of blow 21 grams he's getting a narcotics for sale charge and that with the illegal firearms he had he'll probably get a couple years. He had his CCW permit but was just too fucked up and caused himself to get arrested. If he didn't have the blow, ecstasy and whatever else he had on him he possibly might've just gotten a DUI and or a public intoxication and causing a disturbance and been g2g(it's possible lol)

Basically sounds like he was geeking off too much blow and shit. Should've stayed home and ate the MDMA he had and hung out with a chic or two and enjoyed that lol
suraonyx23He had a cocktail at his house. I'd love to know what all he was on at the time lol

This is the idiocy that gets more people in trouble up and down the line because dudes tend to put all the contraband in one spot at home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.