Say hello to my little friend!

Very nice what size BB?
I had a 67 Buick wildcat gs 400 with motor tranny swap to a built 455 Olds rocket 3 speed w shift kit..amd a bunch of other goodies..talk about a torque monster..I had a quarter inch steel cable attached to frame and to front of block to keep from breaking motor mounts..Jack ass that had it before me welded the rear end to make it full positrack bad idea. . It locked up on me after two runs both i won (-8 ripped a hole in bottom of differential and guts fell out. Sheared the rear universal joint off from the housing. And dropped drives haft ..skidded to a stop in middle of road...talk about pissed I could have strangled the fool that welded that shit...anyways the car was stolen while I was in prison so all I have is picture. Keys amd a title. )-:
And a bad driving record lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

Blueedge said:
Very nice what size BB?
I had a 67 Buick wildcat gs 400 with motor tranny swap to a built 455 Olds rocket 3 speed w shift kit..amd a bunch of other goodies..talk about a torque monster..I had a quarter inch steel cable attached to frame and to front of block to keep from breaking motor mounts..Jack ass that had it before me welded the rear end to make it full positrack bad idea. . It locked up on me after two runs both i won (-8 ripped a hole in bottom of differential and guts fell out. Sheared the rear universal joint off from the housing. And dropped drives haft ..skidded to a stop in middle of road...talk about pissed I could have strangled the fool that welded that shit...anyways the car was stolen while I was in prison so all I have is picture. Keys amd a title. )-:
And a bad driving record lol
Blueedge It is a 572 cubic inch, 690hp. Chev. Pure insanity brother! I had that same 455 BB in 1952 dodge pickup, couldn't keep the fucking thing on the road! Very sharp car Bro!

Wow u got a beast lol...nice.
I'm not a huge El comino fan but they are light and easy to make fast as shit..

Thanks. My baby was stole 10 years ago and I'm still so made I would probably cut the ass holes hand off if I found out who took it...old cars are so easy to steal and reregister...or chop..
As pictured I didn't have much mods on it. I swapped rims for aluminum racing rims and put mickey thompson street slicks on it..they lasted 3 months..I could drive it in the rain, the shift kit snatched so hard through all 3 gears the first few months I had it I was getting headaches and my neck hurt..I didn't realize till my dad mentioned to me that it was from whiplash, my head snapping back every time it shifted..so I retarded the timing 17 degrees unless I was racing...I'm finally financially in position to shop for another classic I found an all original wildcat gs 4 pp matching numbers and fairly low miles for 24k...if it stays on market long enough it will be coming home with me..OR my buddy in California has a 68 Camaro that's white with blue stripes just on hood that was on the TV show pinks ...it a monster running high 8s without spray. .full cage. Partial tub. I will post pics he wants 16k for it...

I just got to convince wife it's more practical for me to get a drag car than for her to buy a 370z first..
I win either way if she buys a 370z I'm gonna slap a supercharger set up on it with a lo the bells and whistles and bump it from 346 up to 515hp. . (-; add light weight rims racing seats and some carbon fiber body parts and i will be out hunting corvettes

I've got my eye on a 66 chevelle project, the guy is jacking me around on the price. I can't believe the money a person can get out of an old muscle now days, even a totally bashed up piece of shit on blocks. 1967 to 1969 Camaro is the big daddy when it comes to $$$. I drove one of those little "Z" cars and they have impressive power, just stock!

Out west the prices are insane...Here in south u can still find a real nice muscle car for a fair deal..
4k -12 will get u a solid body running original 60s gm. I will check if there's a Cheverly around here and let u know if I find anything. .The price is 60s and 70s cars is gonna hit crazy high prices by the time our kids are our age..buy them now and do not sale!!!!!
My goal is to eventually have a camaro, wildcat and maybe a gto, or 442
I'd be a happy camper to have those 3 in the stable. .I'd probably. Ever leave my garage lol...literally

Blueedge said:
Out west the prices are insane...Here in south u can still find a real nice muscle car for a fair deal..
4k -12 will get u a solid body running original 60s gm. I will check if there's a Cheverly around here and let u know if I find anything. .The price is 60s and 70s cars is gonna hit crazy high prices by the time our kids are our age..buy them now and do not sale!!!!!
My goal is to eventually have a camaro, wildcat and maybe a gto, or 442
I'd be a happy camper to have those 3 in the stable. .I'd probably. Ever leave my garage lol...literally
Blueedge
That's because in the Western U.S. there is very low humidity and they never did use salt on their roads in the winter, when needed.

Ah so rust isn't an issue..makes sense...I also think there are just more available in the south that ha en been retored..These rednecks drive em till the wheels fall off then parm em in the yard.
I know where junk yards are with nothing but rust bucket mucle cars.. there's two hudson hornets
Here close to me i would love to buy and flip

Hanzo said:
That's because in the Western U.S. there is very low humidity and they never did use salt on their roads in the winter, when needed.
HanzoWe get 7 inches of rain a year...squat! there are a shitload of muscle cars out here but they are going to cost you. You're right bro, most cars are decent body wise, because of the arid conditions. I believe Utah still uses a salt calcium chloride mix on their roads which is fuking nasty to cars!

Blueedge said:
Ah so rust isn't an issue..makes sense...I also think there are just more available in the south that ha en been retored..These rednecks drive em till the wheels fall off then parm em in the yard.
I know where junk yards are with nothing but rust bucket mucle cars.. there's two hudson hornets
Here close to me i would love to buy and flip
BlueedgeHaHa Hudson hornets! That would be cool bro but the parts would be insane to find

Man these cars have been parked a long time...but their complete amd not rusted out. Original paint still decent... even if u took body amd equiped it with modern suspension motor ect..u would still have a sick ride..

This is the camaro I may buy

[attachment deleted by admin]

Now we are talkin' brother! What is he trying to get out of it $$? I f you don't mind me asking, and his name and number? lol From what I can see looks to be a small block? Very sweet indeed!

Hes personal friend ive known for 13 years
The car was on "pinks" the tv show well over i will ask exact specs bit I believe hes putting out 800+hp
Im highly considering buying it myself..let me have a few days to make my mind up if I dont buy it I will gladly give u his info.. u should hear it run..5am all the neighbors will be woke up lol things cams hard as fuck damn to the untrained ear they would think it was about to stall lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.