EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
SCAMMER CAUGHT!!!
Scammer caught!!! Twisted Labs/Highdose aka Dan Cote / Jay

DO NOT use Twisted Labs or anyone who uses the handle "Highdose" and goes by the name of Jay. He's been sending out free samples and he was caught scamming. He is a very well known scammer in our community, his true name is Dan Cote. Google his name for more info on this rat bastard.

Make sure you spread the word on all boards you're on boys and gilrs.This loser will never go away!

I read this on another board and thought I should post so no brother got played for their hard earned money !!! It's prob an old post but just in case BEWARE !!!

Wow he is still out there scamming. He has been doing this for along time, he was even caught with powders and making gear and yet he is still doing it. He has some tell tale signs that it is him, like real high dosed gear and some crazy blends. I am surprised that he is still able to get on the boards and scam, I would have thought by now everyone would know his little tricks and signs and he wouldn't be able to step foot on any boards, but I guess he is still able to slip past and scam again and again.

TMM

I think Juicy Jay is someone different...I could be wrong!

Hahahahahha! I still remember Raws and More! Damn that was some painful Test 300!

When I see real high dosed gear and crazy blends I instantly think of that scammer. He is notorious for those.

TMM

I also got some Painful Pars! I still have a knot in my quad from a shot I took 2 years ago!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!

I am surprised nobody has gone after him. People had threatened it for years but nobody ever followed through and he still continues to scam people, I bet some of them are some of the same people he has scammed multiple times.

TMM

someone should break his fucking legs. Dan cote is a notorious scammer been scamming for a decade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.