scar tissue build up... can it cause the muscle to not function correctly?

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
not sure if i put this in the right forum section... but it is an injury i guess.

my left ventro glute ...which has been my go to site for years now.. sometimes aches and is tight... even though i haven't pinned it in months or so... and the last couple of times i did try to pin it...i could not push the plunger ..like it was clogged?

swapped to the other VG site and it went great... haven't really ever experienced scar tissue before.. so not even sure i have any... maybe something else...but definitely weird.

I have experienced what you are describing but not prolonged. I dump 3ml anywhere and have experienced this. I've varied by depth of pin etc. Scar tissue sucks but even after taking at least 2-3 months off after a cycle it seems to improve from the pinning standpoint regardless.

thanks guys... the slight pain and tightness is not all the time... but i quit even trying to push oil in... and yes quite a few shots of 3ml

Just have them cut the muscle out 😛

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.