Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey everyone I just wanted to let you all know summers are a very busy time for me. If you message me and I respond and it’s short please don’t feel like I’m being a ass or blowing you off. If you still have questions after my response please ask even if you have 100 other questions I do not mind I just don’t have the time that I do in the winter months. I hope all of your are doing well and look forward to getting to spend more time on here once the busy season is over. Take care.

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you all know summers are a very busy time for me. If you message me and I respond and it’s short please don’t feel like I’m being a ass or blowing you off. If you still have questions after my response please ask even if you have 100 other questions I do not mind I just don’t have the time that I do in the winter months. I hope all of your are doing well and look forward to getting to spend more time on here once the busy season is over. Take care.
EmanDick haha

All good brother, that coming from well...... I should change my name to the disappearing man 🙂.

EmanIs an all call Male Stripper and the summer months are his bread and butter , as the Navy hires him full time, so please bear with him !!!
Ok Ok , I hired him one time as well , but it was for @GRIM surprise birthday party !!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.