millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
This really sucks. I could barely move this morning. I did air squats during my lunch break and I play tennis at 5, we'll see how that goes. Stretching helps.

Stretching will fix it in most cases. It is the piriformus muscle causing the pain. Foam roll your flutes and hammies, stretch your piriformus and you can sit on a tennis ball and isolate the muscle. Good luck, I played tennis in college, you any good?

lith56bigguy said:
I can't drive my smaller car without my whole leg going numb.
lith56bigguyHad this issue with my right leg from doing ventro glue inject.
Gave the spot a break and it's much better now

jshredz date=1481993269 said:
Had this issue with my right leg from doing ventro glue inject.
Gave the spot a break and it's much better now
jshredz date=1481993269lMAO, did you see my post from awhile ago where everyone basically called me a dumb fuck about a bad VG injection??? That pain and discomfort was ridiculous. I also have a bad SI joint in my hip. Its an old football injury, when it pops it places pressure on the sciatic nerve and sitting in the car it is worst.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.