Staff member
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Word on the street is Karl has been arrested. If true and you had any dealings with him I’d clean house, delete, and lay low.

Karl was definitely arrested, and remanded for approximately 12 days. He was consequently released, as with the few associates that where brought in with him. According to him, nobody talked, and all where released. This was a joint effort with the DEA and the Israeli police. However, several of his US associates will possibly face incarceration.

Karl was definitely arrested, and remanded for approximately 12 days. He was consequently released, as with the few associates that where brought in with him. According to him, nobody talked, and all where released. This was a joint effort with the DEA and the Israeli police. However, several of his US associates will possibly face incarceration.
TSizemore
Haha according to him we did say anything when we got arrested. Cause you know he’s going tell us all, yeah dude my crew got popped and we being the bad asses we are didn’t say a word.

When they just let you go, good sign you talked.

Yeah this is not looking good for the US remailers.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.