secure email

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Any good free ones out there? And if not is it still secure if yoh pay with your credit card?

Countermail is free for couple weeks. I just bought a year script. I think 39,49 bucks

I think JDB3 told me countermail is the best stay away from safe-mail

safe-mail = SHIT hushmail=FEDS

I say countermail for the value...$19 per 3 month. Anonymousspeech is great but more expensive 20 a month.

I do t know shit about technology and internet. Im just curious is it bad to make purchases from my gmail account? Does someone pay attention to small time consumers like myself lol. Thats the only reason im thinking of getting a secure email

49ER said:
I do t know shit about technology and internet. Im just curious is it bad to make purchases from my gmail account? Does someone pay attention to small time consumers like myself lol. Thats the only reason im thinking of getting a secure email
49ERI've been contacted in the past from a peptide place going under.
Yes consumers get contacted and added to watch lists, controlled deliveries, etc.

Damn sure do...when MP went under EVERYONE that ordered from them got this mysterious email saying "you have bought research chems from us before" and a link to order shit from some sketchy looking shit. Bro you actually use gmail? for ordering gear?

RockShawn said:
safe-mail is continuously hacked.
RockShawn
Safe-mail isn't even encrypted. When I send from countermail to sf it asks if I'm sure I want to send because it's not encrypted. SF is the BOP of mail services. Just sayin'.

GRIM said:
I've been contacted in the past from a peptide place going under.
Yes consumers get contacted and added to watch lists, controlled deliveries, etc.
GRIMThanks for the advice bro I will set up a account soon. I dont order alot from email I have a source im close with and just txt him lol

Z82 said:
$60 for securenym.net for a year. That the price of one vial. Worth it imo
Z82
Only problem is securenym sometimes has a problem interfacing with other mail services.

Ok so whichever I choose is it secure even if u pay with personal card? And when setting up do I use fake name addy ect.?

49ER said:
Ok so whichever I choose is it secure even if u pay with personal card? And when setting up do I use fake name addy ect.?
49ER
Don't worry, you're ok using your card. You only enter your pseudo name and a password at countermail. My choice, personally.

49ER said:
Any good free ones out there? And if not is it still secure if yoh pay with your credit card?
49ER
Privatedemail.net and riseup.net if you can get one
Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

Hanzo said:
Only problem is securenym sometimes has a problem interfacing with other mail services.
Hanzo
Lately it has been pretty good even interfacing with safe-mail, which was the problem before but it has been ok now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.