Security, must read for vendors and members.

Jinko

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys over the years I’ve learned and been told by people in the industry (LE, Intel, and Postal) things we can do (vendors and customers) to stay safer. I cannot stress this enough this fro people in the industry (LE, Intel, and Postal).

My contacts in the Intel community have told me that PIA is the preferred VPN. “If I’m doing something shady, PIA would be must have.” my NSA contact.

Postal contact and LE have told me that they have a camera that is as thick as floss. The can slide it into the seams of your pack. Thus seeing what is in it. Solution, use packing tape on all seams. Nothing excessive. One layer per seam should do it.

This is for vendors. Personally I think all vendors here at EG should take a pledge to do this. Below is pic of a pack from an EG vendor. It was damaged in shipping, which does happen here and there. What saved anyone from getting in trouble? This vendor was smart enough to double pack. Gear is shrink wrapped and covered in bubble wrap. Then boxed up. That box is placed in a bigger box. A lot of vendors here don’t do this. They take the lazy way out and stuff it in a box and call it day, maybe wrapped in plastic bag. You can easily see what in the box. If it ripped open trust me they look in it. My postal contact told me if you aren’t double packing, you’re asking for trouble.

Which vendors here are willing to do two more minutes of work to insure their safety as well as ours? Anyone care to take the pledge?

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Attachments

• A5C99B4D-5CC7-4FDA-9F23-B5EEB5D03E2F.webp
    A5C99B4D-5CC7-4FDA-9F23-B5EEB5D03E2F.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 53
We take security and safety very seriously.

Anyone that has ever received a pack from us can probably confirm.
Even if the box was ripped open you couldn't see what was shipped.

We currently do this as well, double pack, padding and no way the oils could leak even if crushed. We take our and our customers safety at the utmost importance and will continue to provide that level of service and confidence in safety. Props to you all the vendors doing this and J for bringing this up!

GG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.