Self employed or in the fitness industry? this could change your life!

Chicken_hawk

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Ok, so for those who don't know I just opened up a gym and because I am me, I didn't do it the way everyone told me. I didn't have much of a business plan besides let's put people first. We did all kinds of things differently including charging more. I didn't know why but it felt right. Ideas that came from the guy and experience. Experience at the gym and my tiny contracting business. It's too early to call it a success, but at 3 weeks we have 20 members at double the price even with Planet Fitness across the street.

I say all that to say that I received a ton of advice that I didn't take only because it didn't feel right. Yet, I had no confirmation I was doing it right until I listened to a podcast by Joe DeFranco. He interviewed a business coach who analyzes you and that's your business model. It's well worth the hour if you are self employed and you are your main asset:

Google Podcasts - Joe DeFranco's Industrial Strength Show - Episode 131: Paul "The Wolf" Reddick Solves Your Business Problems!

Hawk

Glad to see everything is coming along C_H, you are definitely making it work for you bro!!!!!
Thanks for the podcast!!

Glad to see everything is coming along C_H, you are definitely making it work for you bro!!!!!
Thanks for the podcast!!
ThorI really hope guys take the time as it is well worth it. My wife , my bizz partner and I all listened and we're we'r wow and then of a singular focus.

Hawk

I pulled it up .... Then saw it was over an hour. I'll have to schedule that it in

Love podcasts, my friends got me into them. Specially when I am driving a lot. Spend time learning. Good luck on your business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.