Selfish bastard

T-bar

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I'd like to point out that GRIM has $3,300,324 of EG Cash. I only have $1,008. This seems unfair, elitist and sexist. Granted I spend time shaving my balls in the shower each morning when I could be making posts on EG, but should I be penalized for my smooth sackedness? And yes I have been known to spend extra time parading around the gym locker room naked, putting one foot up on a bench, and talking to people as if I don't notice they are uncomfortable, but hell I'm an older guy and that's what we do in gyms all across the world. Again, should I lose out on EG cash simply because I'm doing important stuff like this?

GRIM my weighted blanket and I feel it's only right you fork over at least half your ill gotten gains so I can continue in my ways.

- T

Oh my gosh, I just laughed so hard is shit myself lol.

@T-bar Epic post thanks for the laugh bro!

I'm thinking we may need a special area just to post similar egregious abuses of human rights being perpetuated against EG members by GRIM. Now that I've won the internet we should be able to make this happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.