Semic Testing

Akhusker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I emailed the semic testing facility to get a price on testing and this is what they sent me. I think if we all pooled our funds together we could randomly check our sources or have them test their own products, this way they or we can post up their results to let everyone see exactly what they have. If weak then they know to increase dosage. As well as we know exactly what MG dosage we are taking!

Simec Info

Website Simec AG

Hello

thank you for your request

Here our general procedure:

We do analyse most steroids at our lab on a regular base (HPLC-methods, no MS-methods) including identification test and content, no matter if raw powder or injectables.

Standard costs for a single routine analyses (established in-house method, non-GMP) are 290.- Euro.

If a required standard is not in stock, the costs for the standard are added. If the standard is in stock, there is no extra fee. In your case there will be no extra costs.

You send us the information on the requested analyses (kind of samples/steroids), then we prepare an according invoice for advance payment. As soon as the invoice is paid and the samples and standards are in lab, we start with the analyses. Analyses currently takes 10-20 working days. If a reference standard has to be ordered, unfortunately there is a very wide range for the delivery time (1 to 6 or more weeks, depending on the standard and if we require a special allowance).

Because we are an accreditated laboratory, we have to know the real address/name of the client - naturally, this information is kept confidential.

In Switzerland is allowed to analyse Steroids, also we are allowed to get samples and order reference standards.

Also it is important that our reports are allowed to be published by the client, but they are not allowed to be modified in any way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yes but does this include heavy metals? It's all cool I love chemistry. Let's do something.

so about 300 per sample US$ , id like to see some random testing on stuff, id donate

If you or we or who ever does this, the vendor should not know that these samples are going in. It should be completely random.

LittleTom said:
If you or we or who ever does this, the vendor should not know that these samples are going in. It should be completely random.
LittleTomX2

Hogslayer said:
Yes but does this include heavy metals? It's all cool I love chemistry. Let's do something.
HogslayerI'm pretty sure, anaboliclab.com is using these guys as well as another company to do all the tests and the results talk about heavy metals.

I was looking over the anabolic lab website and I found info in the faq section on how they do their collection and testing. Here is the copy and paste, it is right from the FAQ section at the top of the home page.

3. Sample Collection

Do the manufacturers and/vendors know which products are being tested?

All samples are purchased secretly and anonymously from online steroid sources and submitted to an accredited lab testing facility without the knowledge of any seller or manufacturer. Every effort is made to ensure that sellers and manufacturers have no idea who is purchasing the product, which product is purchased, or when the product is purchased.

How do you decide which brands are being tested?

We want to have the maximum impact on the community using the limited funds we have. This means the program will generally focused on established and/or popular labs with a significant customer base and wide distribution. We believe this is the best way for lab testing to have the greatest relevance to the larger community of steroid users.

The ultimate goal is to randomly and repeatedly test ALL of the most popular steroids and ALL of the most popular manufacturers in regional and international marketplaces.

I am a seller and/or manufacturer of AAS. Can I donate free product samples for testing?

Absolutely not. We do not accept product sample donations from sellers and/or manufacturers. AnabolicLab.com secretly purchases all product samples directly from an authorized reseller or the manufacturer. It is crucial that sellers and manufacturers have zero knowledge of the products tested by us.

I am an individual consumer. Can I donate free product samples for testing?

We do not accept product sample donations from consumers. AnabolicLab.com secretly purchases all product samples directly from resellers or manufacturers.

Which brands and products are you testing next?

Sorry, we can’t let anyone know until all samples in each round of testing have been collected. If we give notice of the products to be tested, sellers could conceivably adjust their inventory in anticipation of testing. For this reason, the collection process must be done in secrecy to prevent any sellers or manufacturers from influencing the results.

Will you test a specific brand if I donate to the program?

No. All donations will be applied to the program’s overall harm reduction initiatives. Contributions will be rejected if donations are contingent of the testing of specific products.

The guiding principle for product selection will be to maximize the impact in terms of harm reduction for the largest number of consumers in the community.

So it looks like they buy the gear themselves and test it without anyone knowing what brand or product is being tested until they are done and it is published.

Thanks
TMM

TheMuscleMan said:
I was looking over the anabolic lab website and I found info in the faq section on how they do their collection and testing. Here is the copy and paste, it is right from the FAQ section at the top of the home page.

3. Sample Collection

Do the manufacturers and/vendors know which products are being tested?

All samples are purchased secretly and anonymously from online steroid sources and submitted to an accredited lab testing facility without the knowledge of any seller or manufacturer. Every effort is made to ensure that sellers and manufacturers have no idea who is purchasing the product, which product is purchased, or when the product is purchased.

How do you decide which brands are being tested?

We want to have the maximum impact on the community using the limited funds we have. This means the program will generally focused on established and/or popular labs with a significant customer base and wide distribution. We believe this is the best way for lab testing to have the greatest relevance to the larger community of steroid users.

The ultimate goal is to randomly and repeatedly test ALL of the most popular steroids and ALL of the most popular manufacturers in regional and international marketplaces.

I am a seller and/or manufacturer of AAS. Can I donate free product samples for testing?

Absolutely not. We do not accept product sample donations from sellers and/or manufacturers. AnabolicLab.com secretly purchases all product samples directly from an authorized reseller or the manufacturer. It is crucial that sellers and manufacturers have zero knowledge of the products tested by us.

I am an individual consumer. Can I donate free product samples for testing?

We do not accept product sample donations from consumers. AnabolicLab.com secretly purchases all product samples directly from resellers or manufacturers.

Which brands and products are you testing next?

Sorry, we can’t let anyone know until all samples in each round of testing have been collected. If we give notice of the products to be tested, sellers could conceivably adjust their inventory in anticipation of testing. For this reason, the collection process must be done in secrecy to prevent any sellers or manufacturers from influencing the results.

Will you test a specific brand if I donate to the program?

No. All donations will be applied to the program’s overall harm reduction initiatives. Contributions will be rejected if donations are contingent of the testing of specific products.

The guiding principle for product selection will be to maximize the impact in terms of harm reduction for the largest number of consumers in the community.
TheMuscleManThis is why I'm looking into testing products on my/our own. I've been in contact with the simec testing facility and will soon be contacting chem tox as well. Now the same rules would apply on testing that they have, labs wouldn't know if testing was done.

I seen those are the two labs that the anabolic lab testing place uses. I didn't know if they would do outside testing from consumers or labs for that matter. I agree it should be completely anonymous. I am all for anonymous testing as it will help with quality control and knowing what the product is dosed at so vendors can make the appropriate changes if necessary. We use the same raw supplier and the same methods of making our gear so there is very little difference or change in each batch made of any products so if changes are needed it would be easy to know what the problem was and correct it. I would say to have the test done on sealed unopened samples that way it is known for sure that was what was in the bottle to begin with, now we are working on sealing our orals bottles so there isn't any questioning on them, the vials are already sealed by the flip tops but we may add another seal to them too.

Thanks
TMM

I'd be very interested in doing something like this at eg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.