Sending money with mg..issues

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
is there a certain amount of money that you should stay under with moneygram?.. i tried to sent 400 plus online and with cash at the store location and was declined on both... have sent 300 or less many times before... so is 300 a threshold for issues?

Is it when you're sending to a certain vendor that this happens or is it anytime you send that amount it happens?

I'm pretty sure $300 is the threshold. If you have to send more, there are specific procedures involved. Same with WU

Reactions: Mrx
Is it when you're sending to a certain vendor that this happens or is it anytime you send that amount it happens?

haven't used MG a lot and this is the first time over 300... so i really can't answer that for a certainty...

I'm pretty sure $300 is the threshold. If you have to send more, there are specific procedures involved. Same with WU

seems that way... i've only used MG a few times before...all were 300 or less and no issues...

Krustus. I have all your transactions hijacked. Send me Mrs. Krustus or it will continue to happen

I don't use those fuckers anymore. They ask too many questions.

I got denied, sent out across the water yesterday, and was told to go back and pick it up, I did,but they had to call MG, and MG told them I have exceeded my limit? I didn't hang around to ask questions.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yea, I've had issues with MG myself. I've sent money to vendors only for it to be refused on their side. MG won't tell you that they won't process the order. They just let you go through the procedure, deny the payment, then watch you jump through hoops to try and retrieve your money..... It's aggravating as he'll! 😡

My last MG attempt was less than $250. They blocked, I called they asked all kinds of questions. Shit like name the intersecting street you live on etc. I said fuck got s supervisor and got a refund. Even that was hassle. Once I arrived at location for refund they started asking tons of questions again

I agree with the CIM
lith56bigguyI agree CIM is great but it's usually preferred only for trusted members and higher dollar value transactions, for example over $300.
Also it really seems like a lot of me people to this scene really need detail instructions on how to properly send CIM or packages.
I've witness come horrific attempts at CIM so I could understand why certain sponsors have to be very selective with this method.
But yes MG and WU both suck balls!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

MG used to be my go to when sending, all stopped when they started declining my process. I agree CIM is best for me right now.

CIM is best. But definitely should be restricted to trusted and experienced community members

Last I checked the MG limit per transaction was $899. There is also a limit of $2000 sent in a certain period of time, I think it is like two months or something like that. This was a few months ago when I checked but I haven't heard of any changes recently.

Thanks
TMM

I've never like using WU or WG. The fees are outrageous for one. I liked W2W when I used it a couple times (basically WU), but when I went to use this method a couple moths ago, they no longer allow the test Q&A. That goes for all methods. So I was forced to go to an Amscot to do WU. I filled out all the info including the test Q&A. However, they never put it in their system, making it impossible for the funds to be picked up without a government issued ID. Of course I didn't know what happened until after the fact. I asked about the test Q&A and they told me they don't have to put that in if they don't want to. WTF?? Plus I paid $24.00 for their fee.

I wish MoneyPak and ReloadIt were still viable options. The fees were good, method was safe, and payment was instant. CIM is the best way to go now I guess, but if you overnight the funds, it costs like $20.00.

Yea, the money centers suck! Used to be a great method. I just don't get it... They got paid to send money, not ask questions or be concerned with the purpose of a transaction..... Just send the Damn money!

From my understanding mg and wu haven't allowed test questions and answers in awhile now. I recall people having issues regarding that some time ago. I haven't sent money using either of them on quite some time. I have noticed the fees for mg coming down to be pretty close to what Wal-Mart has their fee set at, and of course it is in direct response to Wal-Mart lowering their fees. Wal-Mart has also upped their sending and receiving limit recently.

I did like the use of moneypaks when they had them.

Cim o a good way though it just takes alittle longer to arrive, even when using next day, than transfers do.

Thanks
TMM

From my understanding mg and wu haven't allowed test questions and answers in awhile now. I recall people having issues regarding that some time ago. I haven't sent money using either of them on quite some time. I have noticed the fees for mg coming down to be pretty close to what Wal-Mart has their fee set at, and of course it is in direct response to Wal-Mart lowering their fees. Wal-Mart has also upped their sending and receiving limit recently.

I did like the use of moneypaks when they had them.

Cim o a good way though it just takes alittle longer to arrive, even when using next day, than transfers do.

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleManI can get MoneyPak's again around me. For awhile they vanished. ReloadIt is another great option for the buyer, but not too sure how it is for the seller and account holder.

CIM is a good option, but I get sooooooo stressed about it. USPS has been known to lose a package or two.

I did do a transfer with Walmart 2 Walmart the other day. It went flawless. But the receiver has a friend with ID to pick up the funds.

Just tried it recently. Never again. IF a vendor does not honor me with CIM, I will go to one that does. Im around here for a long time. CIM is the only method I will use. Tired of the other nonsense

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.