Seriotism 118 hgh

dirtyjoe8605

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Supposely this is pharma grade hgh. I've never heard of it. Is it pharma or generic brand with stickers like most other growths? Lil feed back fellas.

It's pharm grade and good too.

That's what Piana takes every morning! Must be good! Hahahahhahahaha!

Serostims come in 4/6/8 mg
Most common 6 mg. 126iu.
7 vials x18 iu per.

K this dude wants 200 a kit. It's in my town. I didn't no if it was some dude that had generics with stickers.

200 a kit worth no sending no running anywhere? Is it worth 200 a kit I can prolly get em down to 180.

It cant be real for that price. I get kits of serostim 126ius for around $500. The real stuff is very good hgh!

Thanks
TMM

TheMuscleMan said:
It cant be real for that price. I get kits of serostim 126ius for around $500. The real stuff is very good hgh!

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleMan
I second that. $500 is good price. I'd really question how real this is.

I wouldn't bother with it.... very unlikely it's legit! I'd say as close to 90% of generics out are faked. That's just my opinion though, from all the hgh I've tested over the last year or so.

Okay brother thanks. I figured prolly a fake with stickers. Why I use boards things like this. I need 200 if it's actual pharma grade would be least 500 bucks a kit. Thanks eg brothers u answered my question.

The real ones also come in sealed tray's one tray with the GH and one tray with the sterile water. Get a photo of the stuff a lot of us have real sero's to compare too.

Wacker said:
The real ones also come in sealed tray's one tray with the GH and one tray with the sterile water. Get a photo of the stuff a lot of us have real sero's to compare too.
Wacker
K wacker thanks bro I'll have dude send me a pic when possible. I can't ever figure out how post a pic in threads but I no how put them in the gallery. I'll get some pics of them

see if he has a prescription, if so hes willing to take les than market price don't tell him that, if he does not have RX and his name is not on the boxes be careful its a bait and switch

Wacker said:
Wacker
I got a "friend " with a kit. Or 2. Pics and EMD site called " check my meds" Is available.

JuicedVenom said:
I got a "friend " with a kit. Or 2. Pics and EMD site called " check my meds" Is available.
JuicedVenom

Send me the site bro. I'm sure it's just a generic with stickers. An I'm a have o boy send me pics right now. Mister b thanks bro ya that a make a lot of since also if his name ain't on it. He had buy it somewhere an it's 500 a kit off our board. 200 a kit I'm pretty sure it's a generic. Appreciate all the feed back I'm getting. Juiced venom if you would send me the site so I can check them out. An I'm about get on this dudes ass about sending me the pics of this supposely pharma grade gh. Thanks everyone

Brothers this guy I guess knows that I found out his hgh is a generic cause. He won't even send a pic to me of the stuff. So I can't get a pic. But thanks for all the info guys if he does send a pic I'll put it in the gallery here. Thanks everyone for your help highly appreciated.

JuicedVenom said:
Most common 6 mg. 126iu.
7 vials x18 iu per.
JuicedVenomThought those only came from Karl (sciroxx)in 20 iu jugs.lest that's how I get them oh shit that's somastim never HERD of seriotisim..serious tism lol..
JuicedVenom said:
Most common 6 mg. 126iu.
7 vials x18 iu per.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back