Serious about competing in powerlifting....

HulkSmashes

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys I'm serious about competing in Powerlifting. I've been on gear for a full year now and I was thinking of just cruising on Test E. 200mg /wk for about 2 months to give my body a break. I want to hear from you guys that compete in BB or Powerlifting on what your cycle protocol is? Do you blast and cruise or do you cycle on and off? I personally feel that blasting and cruising is best if you wanna compete as long as health is in check. Anyway let me hear from you guys... Thanks!

Well im new to it and i never come off always cruise for a month or 2 tops lol..... What i used for my first comp.was lots of test plenty deca and npp and last 3 weeks before comp i pounded orals started low first week slowly upped it and went bat shit crazy last week up until comp. Thats how i will use my orals from now on. I plan on doing a cruise then probably be moderate test deca and up everything as i get closer also play with TNE TREN ACE last few weeks. I strongly advise you to hire a powerlifting coach at least a few sessions youd be surprised how much you were doing wrong in your form. Also lots of tips and techniques you cant understand or learn from a video

Always have to clean out , season ends you take 2 or 3 months clean ,if you're not on trt come off everything and recover

Def a full break or you're gonna be doomed to trt

grim said:
Def a full break or you're gonna be doomed to trt
grim
or much worse! no break full tilt means the kidneys are stressed, the livers stressed, heart is pumping extra blood . do the labs and see , don't wait for bad numbers, be smart and stay in the game a long time

cruising while making sure blood panel is in check is the best possible way if you are serious about making progress. going off 100% is a rollercoaster for the body and mind and only to be done if you are going off for more then 6 months or preferably a year. otherwise it doesnt really add anything to stop fully but it sets you back a whole lot. for cruising low test, some gh is superb, little masteron or proviron goes a long way too when cruising. lots of people go also for test and deca/npp to lubricate the joints and recover from stress throughout the year

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.