SERMORELIN

JACKED

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Has anybody used sermorelin or know about it?
how much did you use daily?
is farm grade any better then ugl's
is it just as good as hgh?
how long did you stay on for?
would you use it again?
I have an apt to get on that and test 😛
my buddy says so many good things about it.
any help would be great
thx fellas

went to the doc that my buddy referred me to today he wants to prescribe sermorelin blend to me monthly which is a blend with ghrp-6 and something else I don't really remember.
he will also write me a script for test 200 for 200 a vial????? WTF...highway robbery but I can pretty much get anything I want from this Dr but it has to be cash.
I asked him about the good shit HGH he typically does not mess with that but he is looking into it for me because I am interested. from my understanding my insurance will cover it I just need a doctor to write me a script. ;-) that's where he comes in.
the Sirmorelin is going to cost me 300 a month if I go with him.
I told him what I was paying for my test after he told me what his test cost his jaw about dropped and immediately after that he says well let me talk to my supplier and I can see what I can do for you. yeah you better see and get it all cheaper. Lol
after talking to him about it and don't know if I really want to get on it it sounds more like a weight loss supplement to me more than growing to the size I want. he is going to check on that HGH though and hopefully I can get my insurance to cover that or at least get it cheap enough with my name on it.
this guy might be expensive but a great guy to know because it sounds like I can pretty much get anything I want legally. I might be broke but big.

according to Dr. Crisler the Sirmorelinis better to use the HGH as it causes the body to produce HGH naturally, so not replacing it but simply increasing , he did mention it was as nearly as expensive as HGH due to the quantity require to be effective

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.