Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone have any experience with this?
Reading up on some cycle protocols, and also supplementing with ghrp2 and 6

scheduling a long run 6 months plus starting January. using 300 mcg's a day at night before bed no food 2 hours before so i dont have insulin and will add GHRP-2 at 150 or 200 mcgs

also thinking about 100 mcgs of t4 since it elevates IGF and i read so much about t4 with hgh why not with natural hgh

Thanks for the reply misterB, what are your goals with that cycle? My new trt doc, has 90% of his male clients on Sermorelin with ghrp2 and 6 that he gets from a compound pharmacy. Waiting for bloodwork results so he can check my igf levels before prescribing a dosage for me. I'm 51, so my goals are more anti aging.

restore IGF to maximum without side effects from HGH , its self regulating since the body makes its own. so some muscles some fat loss

Sounds great brother, wish you luck with that cycle. Looking forward to hopping on myself. I've been on pharma grade high, a while back for almost a year. seronos, omnitrope. Just got too expensive to continue. Looks like Sermorelin is the next step for me. Excited that it's coming from a compound pharmacy as well.

im getting mine from a Pharmacy too, cost a little more than research but i know the source and company to be excellent , so no risk that its tainted or something else , i will get that's on the label

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back