Serum Test Levels

BluEyeLander

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just wanted to post up my current numbers. Have been running Test E for 8 weeks total prior to test. 500 mg/week for 6 weeks, and then bumped up go 750 Jan 1. Test was taken Jan 13. I feel it's a little low, for 750... but I'd like some input if possible. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6560.PNG
    IMG_6560.PNG
    86.6 KB · Views: 28
Testosterone level should be 5-7x the weekly dose. Test should be done 6-8 weeks into cycle. Test should be taken 24 hours after last shot to get peak level results, testosterone levels will start on their way down 36 hours after last shot. Many factors are involved that affect test; age, size, bodyfat%. Being that you were only taking 750mg for 12 days you should go with the 500mg per week at 5-7x for the test levels. After 8 weeks of 750mg check your levels again and see where you are at.
Looking at your test I think you are right on par for the dose.

Thanks
TMM

TheMuscleMan date=1484963915 said:
Testosterone level should be 5-7x the weekly dose. Test should be done 6-8 weeks into cycle. Test should be taken 24 hours after last shot to get peak level results, testosterone levels will start on their way down 36 hours after last shot. Many factors are involved that affect test; age, size, bodyfat%. Being that you were only taking 750mg for 12 days you should go with the 500mg per week at 5-7x for the test levels. After 8 weeks of 750mg check your levels again and see where you are at.
Looking at your test I think you are right on par for the dose.

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleMan date=1484963915Good Info...I have never heard that. So by that standard his T levels are right about where they should be.

tunaman7 date=1484967246 said:
Good Info...I have never heard that. So by that standard his T levels are right about where they should be.
tunaman7 date=1484967246Yes they are right where they should be at. I don't know any of his other factors but just going off the numbers and the little info he gave they are correct. We might be able to determine alittle more given his age, bodyfat%, overall size, diet, how many days after his shot was the blood drawn, things like that may help with a more precise determination of the numbers but generally speaking he is in the range. most results I have seen have been around the 5x mark for a guy on that dose. I have seen guys on 750mg for two months at that range so he is doing good.

Thanks
TMM

Thanks TMM! Good info. I'm 31, 240 lbs, approx 10-12% bf. diet has been low carb, high fat, high Pro, about 4.5k cals per day. During this cycle. Test was done about 12 hours after last shot,.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.