Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Check this shit out

Attachments

• BEB37D25-D7D7-4C2B-A5E3-465094B937A9.webp
    BEB37D25-D7D7-4C2B-A5E3-465094B937A9.webp
    81.4 KB · Views: 35
Sad Day Fellas When People Turn Into IDIOTS . Wait , that's everyday !!! Forget it , fuck stupid ass people !!!

I was prescribed Pramipexole for RLS at one point. I noticed extreme hypersexuality on the very first dose. It was insane. I couldn't sleep so I started researching online and saw all these articles about people running up credit card debt, etc. Never had that problem with Caber. I took some RC Pramipexole one other time for tren prolactin issue or whatever it's used for and apparently I didn't read the dosing instructions properly and took maybe 2.5 times a normal dose. It was a horrible 12 hours. The only thing comparable was when I stupidly caused myself to get precipitated opiate withdrawal (mis-using a maintenance drug) - the extremely horrible part of that was about 12 hours and then it was just normal horrible for about 2 days. Anyway, prami sucks. Caber is better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.