millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just wondering if one of you had already tried Shakeology. It contains superfoods and since I don't eat large quantities of food I have a shake a day. What annoys me is the sugar content.

I've seen it advertised. That and advocare. I haven't tried either but heard good things about them.

I, myself, wouldn't use them as a main meal tho. Food is always better and will be cheaper.

Titan88 date=1477504921 said:
I've seen it advertised. That and advocare. I haven't tried either but heard good things about them.

I, myself, wouldn't use them as a main meal tho. Food is always better and will be cheaper.
Titan88 date=1477504921What's advocare? I should probably google it.

MattyIce said:
The best, safest, purest supplements available. Yes they can be pricey, but if you rep for them you get hella good deals.
MattyIce
over priced mlm scheme

grim date=1478734666 said:
over priced mlm scheme
grim date=1478734666Or you could say superb, third party tested product. You actually know your getting finest quality of what is is listed, unlike other supplement companies. There are no FDA regulations on these products sadly.

I know quite a few girls that have tried it. I got a couple packs just to take a taste. The ingredient profile is not worth three dollars a shake. Most spend one hundred a month which is a little steep for me. I mean the eight grams of superfood where the first ingredients are coconut flour, chia seeds, and flax, a gram and half of some maca and asgtralgus. There are alot of good ingredients but also seems like a bunch of hype. I know some that have been using this for at least a year with no real changes in blood work, energy levels, or a decrease in fat. I would like to see some herbal extracts for that kind of money but to each his own

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.