Shic's........ where did they go??

Theomega

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Long ago, SHIC's were quite popular. ( short high intensity cycles ) now days it seems they are not spoken of much anymore.......

I know it sort of defies half lives, but I know from personal experience, I always got very positive results from SHICs...

I would usually keep testosterone the base and the same throughout the entirety of the shic , rotating others in and out every 6 weeks.

Anyone here run SHICs still or is it just an old person thing such as myself ?!?!? 🙂

Long ago, SHIC's were quite popular. ( short high intensity cycles ) now days it seems they are not spoken of much anymore.......

I know it sort of defies half lives, but I know from personal experience, I always got very positive results from SHICs...

I would usually keep testosterone the base and the same throughout the entirety of the shic , rotating others in and out every 6 weeks.

Anyone here run SHICs still or is it just an old person thing such as myself ?!?!? 🙂
TheomegaI have not, would like to learn more about cycle

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Blast from the past. I haven't heard anyone talk about these in forever.

That's exactly what they were. I assume now the phrase " blast and cruise " took its place although I feel it's a bit different....

A typical shic for myself would have looked like:

first 6 weeks: ( beginning bulk )
500mg sustanon per week
500 deca per week
500 eq per week

Week 7-11 "4 weeks" ( fullness phase filling muscles )
500mg sustanon per week
400mg npp per week
50-75mg tbol per day

Weeks 12-16 ( leaning down )
500mg sustanon a week
400mg tren ace a week
400mg masteron per week
50-75mg winstrol per day

Above is simple an example. I could literally type dozens of these in different variation depending on overall goals.....

Some do 4 weeks blasts of SHIC's , than take 4 weeks off and on their 4 weeks off they run just a trt dose of test, or keep the test the same throughout the entirety. It all depends on goals of course. Hope this explained it some...... Damn I love this stuff !!!! 🙂

That's exactly what they were. I assume now the phrase " blast and cruise " took its place although I feel it's a bit different....

500mg sustanon per week
500 deca per week
500 eq per week

500mg sustanon per week
400mg npp per week
50-75mg tbol per day

500mg sustanon a week
400mg tren ace a week
400mg masteron per week
50-75mg winstrol per day

Above is simple an example. I could literally type dozens of these in different variation depending on overall goals.....

Some do 4 weeks blasts of SHIC's , than take 4 weeks off and on their 4 weeks off they run just a trt dose of test, or keep the test the same throughout the entirety. It all depends on goals of course. Hope this explained it some...... Damn I love this stuff !!!! 🙂
Theomega
Sounds good to me this is how I used to run all of my cycles. If you want to sponsor me a 16 week run, I'd gladly log it daily.

500mg sustanon per week
500 deca per week
500 eq per week

500mg sustanon per week
400mg npp per week
50-75mg tbol per day

500mg sustanon a week
400mg tren ace a week
400mg masteron per week
50-75mg winstrol per day

TheomegaI do a lean bulk everytime for 12 weeks then a recomp cut for 8 weeks.
20 weeks total. 2x a year
I gotta stop this lol!!!!
I am only cruising before TRT appointment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Shit I'd like to run , or at least try something like that !!!

Short burst cycles or blast is what I am looking into.

Short esters and way high
For 5 weeks at most cruise for 6 weeks
Then bam again.

This I think will keep giving growth window
And before things and side build up go into cruise.

Test prop 100mg everyday for 4-5weeks
Tren ace 100mg a day
Primo ace 100 mg a day
Mast prop 100 mg a day

Or Test prop 100
Tren ace 100
Adrol 75mg
Mast 100

Each time continue TRT cup at 100 a wk continuously with primo E 300 a wk

And hgh of course.

At 42 I want to get my lazy ass with living diet living it!!!
I wanna shoot for a little more muscle size to retain at 7%.
I wanna stay under 10%
I wanna just use primo mast and test oh and anavar
But wanna try 6 months to a year of short burst first

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I think people have realized that the amount of muscle your going to actually gained in 4-5 wks is minimal. You need to bulk up and it won't happen really happen in a month. Of your already built up yo where you went to be a 4 week cycle may maintain it but it your goal is to gain significant amount of weight 4 wks won't cut it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.