Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I will be giving away shirts to the brother that picks the correct # or is closest to the correct # by Monday. This will be ongoing and will do it when I have time, the shirts I have left are large and X-large. May be altering the pictures on the shirts as we go (not sure yet) since I will be printing a new shirt each week until I run out and when I have time. ENDS 7PM EST...

the # is from 1 to 150 and this is an x-large.

1644501517000.png

Last edited:

Thank's Tor bro, I sent you a text but never got a response. Did you change apps?
I will be getting and bigger press and a bigger printer (regular printers won't work) and using a different type of print so I can do all different colors of shirts. 🙂

Thanks for posting up bro's, I see some close ones but not on the money, We will cut this off at 7 pm EST.

If no one gets close by 7pm on these raffles then we will run another day and have second bids by everyone. If someone picks within one or two numbers of the goal # then they get the shirt.

I’ll get at you , I think I saw the message but didn’t respond , my apologies bro !!!

Ok the first shirt has been won and about to post up for the next one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back