Staff member
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Shithead in my gym benching. Instead of using 45lbs plates, he's using a bunch of 10lbs plate. Like 8 per side. No he's not doing drop sets.

lol gotta love it

Sorry about that I was told more plates more dates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you do that, you have to use 10 pound bumpers. That way it looks like you're doing about 600.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Are they cross fit plates where they look like thin 45 pound olympic or are just standard 10 pound olympic? Lol anyhow.

i've seen some shitheads doing that too. i do it with the 25 lb plates sometimes, i'm only half a shithead.

i've seen some shitheads doing that too. i do it with the 25 lb plates sometimes, i'm only half a shithead.
bossmanI do that sometimes when training with my gf. Easier than changing all the weights every set. Except I'm such a wreck now we lift about the same weight anyway, lol.

I would rather some dude uses up all the dimes than the guy who uses all the 45lb plates on the leg press for an hour doing 1/4 reps (if that) with 10 min breaks between sets.

I would rather some dude uses up all the dimes than the guy who uses all the 45lb plates on the leg press for an hour doing 1/4 reps (if that) with 10 min breaks between sets.
T-bar...and then leaves them all on there when he's done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.