SHOP AT HOME!

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Just a friendly reminder to do your shopping here where the vendors are supporting our board.

totally believe in supporting our own.

Only thing I don't like is donation terms. I like to donate via green dot. Western Union can get expensive and most of the people on the phone barely speak English. IF all our vendors offered these terms and possibly lowered their minimums for us in here Id be doing alot more shopping just to try certain products of theirs.

chemical muscle takes vanilla reload... and i think some others do too...

lith56bigguy said:
totally believe in supporting our own.

Only thing I don't like is donation terms. I like to donate via green dot. Western Union can get expensive and most of the people on the phone barely speak English. IF all our vendors offered these terms and possibly lowered their minimums for us in here Id be doing alot more shopping just to try certain products of theirs.
lith56bigguy
Brother lith56! Looks like we meet your qualifications or mane. I agree with you brother. 100% ;D
$100 minimum order and $10 flat rate priority shipping. Payment via Reloadit pack, Greendot Moneypak, bitcoin, vanilla reload, Western Union, or Moneygram. 😉

W/U can get expensive. Lith, I dont know why you are calling W/U? Fuck talking to someone from India that should be working at 7-11

My local Stop & Shop has a W/U right at the customer service desk.
And I get to speak to a nice English speaking person.
A lot of vendors do not like using the money cards because the Emails get hacked at times, and the little fuckers get the scratch off numbers before the
vendor gets them.

I love some of the vendors we got here. Good shit.

RockShawn said:
Just a friendly reminder to do your shopping here where the vendors are supporting our board.
RockShawn
Good point Rock..... We have a great variety of sponsors with good quality and a killer selection. My business always stays with our people. Thanks again guys for providing us with a great selection with quality wares.

JM750 said:
W/U can get expensive. Lith, I dont know why you are calling W/U? Fuck talking to someone from India that should be working at 7-11

My local Stop & Shop has a W/U right at the customer service desk.
And I get to speak to a nice English speaking person.
A lot of vendors do not like using the money cards because the Emails get hacked at times, and the little fuckers get the scratch off numbers before the
vendor gets them.

I love some of the vendors we got here. Good shit.
JM750
All the wu. Around me have a phone at the counter that gives you a number from your transaction to take to the register for that mtcn number or whatever it is. Most fees are 14 bucks however got jammed with a 60-70 dollar fee already. I hate WU. I want nothing to do with it

AHHH you know you can use WU online now right? Even wtih prepaid cards... and download to your phone. Moneygram is a fucken sucky wucky.

massdig said:
AHHH you know you can use WU online now right? Even wtih prepaid cards... and download to your phone. Moneygram is a fucken sucky wucky.
massdig
I looked into that but there was no option for test question and said ID would required? Fees are all over I paid 15.99 to send 650 and $25 to send 250? Shit makes no sense and is a pain in the ass. I like GD and Vanilla! GD seems to be available at more locations.

But do agree with Rock and only support our Vendors, even try to focus on those that help and contribute to the board.

No prob here with suporting our vendors whatsoever but I will choose one that accepts greendot over one that doesnt

Absolutely! I have used 6 of our board sponsors thus far, not to mention i also referred a few guys for pins and such!

We really do have some great vendors here. If we dont take advantage of using them, we could loose them.

Heck i just placed another order with Muscle Booster. That guy rocks. funny fuck too.

We take vanilla reloads, netspend reloads, multiple card reload packs(vanilla networks pack that reloads a wide variety of cards. They say on the front a lot of the cards you can use the pack with), green dot, WU, MG, cash in mail. We will work with you to get you taken care of, just send us an email or a pm.

Thanks
TMM

Yeah lith, check lists again. There only a few that do WU only. And I've found that even they can be flexible.

Ps. I always take CIM. 🙂

RockShawn said:
Yeah lith, check lists again. There only a few that do WU only. And I've found that even they can be flexible.

Ps. I always take CIM. 🙂
RockShawn
I used to work for beer! lol

RockShawn said:

Ps. I always take CIM. 🙂
RockShawn
Cash in Mail is a good and cheap method, one of my favorites.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.