EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
started 800sust/400n pp weekly
50 mg t-bol dail (3 weeks)
throw in some TNE
aromasin as AI

Going to do without caber. Ran it with deca and tren before but wasn't consistent with it and didn't have any probs. Going to try the npp without. This is going to be a quick 10-12 week cycle to try to gain some size before my shoulder surgery late Dec. Going to eat clean but heavy cals

Will post some pics throughout

Looks like a good cycle! Ran a cycle just like this before. But used Dbol. and only went with 500mgs on the test. I loved it! Good Luck with the cycle bro! Looking forward to the pics.

Looks pretty good. Moderate cycle with smart compounds, should be a fun run

I like it.....The extra calories will work great with the Npp and its protein synthesizing properties. Make sure it's quality sources you use.

I personally would leave out the Tne, unless you're just using it for Pre Work out. And, I would lengthen the Tbol run.

TSizemore said:
I like it.....The extra calories will work great with the Npp and its protein synthesizing properties. Make sure it's quality sources you use.

I personally would leave out the Tne, unless you're just using it for Pre Work out. And, I would lengthen the Tbol run.
TSizemore
yes sir TNE is for pre workout. Im a construction worker working 10 hr days with sometimes 4 hrs drivetime I need a boost, and will take your advice on the t-bol thank you

start of 4 weeks. up 8 lbs in weight and achieving a build like never before. I just love looking in the mirror right now. Hey pros, why am I becoming so vascular(not complaining, I love it) just thought npp was more like deca where I just swelled. Lengthened the t bol run also.

pics at the end of this week

Npp is the opposite (for most people) of Deca. It's still a Durabolin, but short estered, and inhibits the water retention.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back